NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

probably a stupid question but, do you guys know of anywhere i can cop a sz.11? i totally slept on these this weekend.

quote:

...looks like our northernly neighbors are starting to get the blues in at their shops

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

they usually always get Euro releases.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

...looks like our northernly neighbors are starting to get the blues in at their shops

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

they usually always get Euro releases.
lol thanks i know. i was referencing the timing as opposed to the fact that they had them. it was sort of a *heads up* of sorts to people who arelooking for them at the moment

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

i still have a few "reds" left!!!
Check your inbox sir. Hit me w/a tracking number if you don't mind.

O'Canada will be getting the blues you say?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

got my tracking # from NDC will get here on Thursday, now my search for the blue pair begins!!!

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Gonna pick them up on the weekend. I hope stores here in Toronto dont sell out.
Yeah they're out at Nike Bloor & Livestock already I believe....both colors.

grabbed the blues during my lunch break.

the mudguard is mad low especially on the side.. but i'm glad to finally have them.

wanted them in 2005 but nike didn't make any wmns 13 or 14s..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Anyone who bought theirs from rmk get a shipping confirmation yet?

Not yet, but they did email a confirmation of my paypal transaction as been processed with a note saying they will be shipping my order out today. Also, I hadordered a half size up from my normal size in the blues because they were out of a 9.5 at the time. I contacted them and they were real nice about changing myorder to my regular size. Great customer service...still waiting on shipping confirmation though.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Not yet, but they did email a confirmation of my paypal transaction as been processed with a note saying they will be shipping my order out today. Also, I had ordered a half size up from my normal size in the blues because they were out of a 9.5 at the time. I contacted them and they were real nice about changing my order to my regular size. Great customer service...still waiting on shipping confirmation though.
yea same here "items will be ship shortly" cant wait for them to arrive

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

any words on the blue ones here in the states
That's what I'd like to know. I need a sz 10 in the blues. Still good on the reds....unless I can snag a pair at below retail
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

Not yet, but they did email a confirmation of my paypal transaction as been processed with a note saying they will be shipping my order out today. Also, I had ordered a half size up from my normal size in the blues because they were out of a 9.5 at the time. I contacted them and they were real nice about changing my order to my regular size. Great customer service...still waiting on shipping confirmation though.
interesting. I ordered June 29 and I got a "receipt for payment email" but nothing about shipping...

Besides UDTD, and the other boutiques stores..did any larger retailer get these? which ones?
I am unable to locate a pair.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

interesting. I ordered June 29 and I got a "receipt for payment email" but nothing about shipping...

I ordered yesterday and received two emails.

First email - We received payment.
Second email - Item has shipped & tracking info provided.

Check your spam folders just in case.

Hope all goes well for yall.

grin.gif

got mine just a minute ago from RMK.........got these yesterday, can't wait for the blues....

UNDFTD silverlake still has sizes 8-9.5 for $100 plus shipping. 323-668-1315. Give them a call if you are still searching.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I ordered yesterday and received two emails.

First email - We received payment.
Second email - Item has shipped & tracking info provided.

Check your spam folders just in case.

Hope all goes well for yall.

grin.gif
thanks for the heads up Hustlin.. I checked my spam and still nothing yet for me. weird

Back
Top Bottom