NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

I swear. Nike can just keep coming out with the same colors on any of their popular retro shoes every few years and they will always sell well.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

hey TAK... the guy you sent to me had already pulled the trigger. You know like I do ...I had my sizes already!!! I still got a few left plus if he had ordered from me yesterday...he would have got his pair today!! I ship faster than anyone on NT....true story. I'll PM you later with some good news TAK

Nino Beatz
Thats for sure.....you can unload a six shooter faster than someone squeezing the trigger on a fully automatic
laugh.gif
Pay attention people- Nino is Legit, and he does ship fast. *I'll be waiting
smokin.gif
If you guys are referring to me,..I still may purchase another pair if the price is right. thanks

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

I swear. Nike can just keep coming out with the same colors on any of their popular retro shoes every few years and they will always sell well.

And that is what they will do because they can't come up with any fresh ideas!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

And that is what they will do because they can't come up with any fresh ideas!

And because of QS releases people miss out

^ co-sign.....way too expensive....you could get these on ebay for at most 140 shipped.

FC is garbage as %@%%. They just voided my order:
"Hello

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from yourcard at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thankyou for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

First and last time I try to order thru these clowns.

STILL NEED A SZ 13 or 14. Hit me up NINOBEATZ.

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

"Hello

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from your card at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thank you for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

mad.gif
mad.gif
Same crap happend to me!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

"Hello

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from your card at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thank you for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

mad.gif
mad.gif
Same crap happend to me!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

when did you guys place your orders? i am waiting to get the same email. i'm done with this place.

I placed an order w/FC on Weds night.

If I get that email, I'm going to be a wee bit salty.

i already know the answer to this, but has anyone received a follow up email from FC, besides the one KidCloudKicker posted? for all some of us know, thesecould have shipped out already right?

For those who ordered from rmk, how long did they sit in customs before you received them?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by five30

For those who ordered from rmk, how long did they sit in customs before you received them?

Thanks.
I don't know...but my pairs were shipped out on a Monday and I got them on that Wednesday. I don't live on a coast by the way...I foundthat to be extremely fast for coming from Hong Kong.

Hey guys, I have 2x9.5 for retail + tax + shipping if neone needs a pair.

pm me and we'll work it out.

Thanks

So after FLIGHTCLUB messed up my day yesterday with that 'your order has been voided' BS email
mad.gif
,..I emailed all of the livestocks in Canada this morning (http://www.deadstock.ca/home.phphttp://www.livestock.ca/) and asked them if they had the Blue AM1'sin a size 13-14. Within minutes I receive a response from their customer service people and they let me know that they have my size. I asked that they pleasesend me a paypal invoice and I received the invoice within minutes of my request. I paid for the shoes and the customer service peeps assured me that my orderwould be shipped today and that the tracking info would be sent out. Needless to say this made my day as I've been searching high and low for my size inthese. Damn Intl Releases, lol. I'm glad Canada could come through for me tho, lol! I guess good customer service still exist nowadays,....FC take notes!

Shot out to NT member johngotty for giving me the heads up about hitting up livestock. I owe you one! Thanks bro

...patiently awaits package in the mail
pimp.gif

So after FLIGHTCLUB messed up my day yesterday with that 'your order has been voided' BS email
mad.gif
,..I emailed all of the livestocks in Canada this morning (http://www.deadstock.ca/home.phphttp://www.livestock.ca/) and asked them if they had the Blue AM1's in a size 13-14. Within minutes I receive a response from their customer service people and they let me know that they have my size. I asked that they please send me a paypal invoice and I received the invoice within minutes of my request. I paid for the shoes and the customer service peeps assured me that my order would be shipped today and that the tracking info would be sent out. Needless to say this made my day as I've been searching high and low for my size in these. Damn Intl Releases, lol. I'm glad Canada could come through for me tho, lol! I guess good customer service still exist nowadays,....FC take notes!

Shot out to NT member johngotty for giving me the heads up about hitting up livestock. I owe you one! Thanks bro

...patiently awaits package in the mail
pimp.gif

How much?

Back
Top Bottom