Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

Knowing that I'll be picking up a new pair of OG1s means I can stop worrying about my 09 pair cracking. Time to start running these into the ground.

anyone? i was wondering about the non-yellowed version of the infrareds in gs sizes...

i couldnt get a confirmation on the GS. Just picked up the pre-school one, but nobody knew what I was talking about when I asked about GS. even the Nike release calendar didnt specify

anyone? i was wondering about the non-yellowed version of the infrareds in gs sizes...
as i mentioned above FNL has em toddler/small 7 big kids (at least my local one) had to order it should be receiving it after new year ill post pic when i do

The GS sizes are on our wall right now. As a matter of fact, we put them out as soon as we got them in our shipment.

Last edited:
I just got a pair of the 90s, hopefully will get the 1s on Monday (shop says they don't have them in yet, but I find that hard to believe since they already had the 90s). I find the fit on these to be a bit better than the 10s, I had to go a half size up on those and they always felt a bit stiff, these feel perfect in my normal size. I don't know if I'll double up on them since I have a deadstock pair of the 10s that I never wore and even the ones that got hard use still look pretty good, but it was well worth the pick up. I could be in for an expensive month if they all fit like this though.

The infrared AM90s are going to be $120 and the Air Max 1s are going to be $110. Both are releasing Monday (edit)

Last edited:
release date on these yet?...

^^
Can the midsole be wiped off?

I haven't made any attempts to try to wipe it off. I know the stuff on the outsole comes off very quickly, but the midsole doesn't feel like it's going to whiten if I rub it with anything.

12/31 (monday) is the scheduled drop date, no?  
NDC drop date, but since these aren't exactly the have a line waiting when the store opens shoes a lot of places are selling them as they come in.
Indeed.  I've already got a pair on the way myself.  

I was just replying to dude who stated the release date is tomorrow--assumed he was talking about NDC and their "official" release date.  

Btw, I've seen a lot of shops that are waiting until Monday to release them.  Nothing sells shoes like building up the hype to a specific date.  

Last edited:
Didn't see them in any of my local footlockers around my way. Hopefully the bday coupon is a go on these when they do drop.

Didn't see them in any of my local footlockers around my way. Hopefully the bday coupon is a go on these when they do drop.

If not just wait it out until they do let you use it. I'm sure these aren't going anywhere too quickly.

Will the AM1's be much of a problem to get? I will be in NYC Tuesday and was going to drop by NT and pick them up

^I dont think so. Just take a look at what these are going for on ebay. I'm seeing anywhere from $15-$30 over retail. The small spot that sold me these early had a nice amount of pairs, and they dont get much trafffic.

There's alot of shoes coming out in Jan, so most will pick and choose.

Take a look at them in person before passing, I really don't mind the midsole on these, especially since everything else on them is nice.

I just couldn't get with the vintage treatment on the AM90s. Had to cop a pair of 2010s off feebay today. My current pair are beat.

Back
Top Bottom