Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

no worries, i dont think anyone should doubt their authenticity, but for some old heads there's a bit of a stigma. I have purchased from them in the past, and free shipping does require making an account, but that's just email/billing address stuff. And there's probably tax if your in texas, but california is for sure 120 shipped.

Thinking about pulling the trigger now and just be done with. TLO releases from NDC aren't very friendly to me.

sidenote: Is the sizing exactly the same as the 2010 AM90? I went up half a size on my 2010 and feel like I should of went a whole size up. That toebox is so small!

Last edited:
so the infrareds air max 90 already released at the nike store's. tomorrow they should release online eastbay,nike,footlocker
What makes you say that they'll release tomorrow?
Yeah what makes u say that? I hope that's not the case cuz I went camping nd forgot my wallet @ home... Smh
We will be releasing the Nike Air Max 90 Infared colorway as of 01/17/13 at 8:00 AM ET in men's sizes only.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

I hope 2 god the online release won't be as bad as the bred 11's... Smh.. Someone plz give me some comforting words

I hope 2 god the online release won't be as bad as the bred 11's... Smh.. Someone plz give me some comforting words
hyperfuse was way worse than breds, I got 2 separate orders through for the breds, I had to go reseller on hyperfuse, its more a number game than anything

anyone else still waiting on tracking number from JJ?  I received the order confirmation, but it came with no tracking number yet :frown:

anyone else still waiting on tracking number from JJ?  I received the order confirmation, but it came with no tracking number yet :frown:

I still haven't recieve my tracking number either. Hopefully we'll get it by the end of the day.

here's my experience this morning with 21mercer...

called @21Mercer at 10:10am to order AM1 OGs, guy on line said to give him email and he'd do paypal invoice, said ok.....no invoice sent

called @21Mercer again at 11 asked what was up, guy says they don't do paypal invoice mmmk..odd requested a sz 9, sold out

21mercer sees my tweet, responds with

@daaznfella We do not open until 11AM and do not sent Paypal invoice. Are you sure you called 212.226.5433?

i called PST time, so it was about 2pm at this point. and the guy said he was all out of 90s in sz 9, thought he spotted more, then realized they weren't the "og's"

.... Eastbay is going to have my money on 1/17, but why no free ship? makes me want to know if footlocker is going to carry them so i can get the free shipping on it.

also awaiting NDC as well

Last edited:
thanks to Dunks206, i called Rarebreedfootwear and was able to place an order for the am1s in a sz 9, but they were out of the 90s in 9, but had other good sizes still left!!! very nice people and didn't charge me tax, only shipping......not a raw deal at all!

732-383-8102

Thinking about pulling the trigger now and just be done with. TLO releases from NDC aren't very friendly to me.
sidenote: Is the sizing exactly the same as the 2010 AM90? I went up half a size on my 2010 and feel like I should of went a whole size up. That toebox is so small!

I found that these fit more TTS than the 2010 AM90, I had to get an 11.5 in 2010 and got my normal 11 this time around.

just copped the 90's for 135.

was gonna pass b/c i got the 2010's but that dark grey and vintage/yellowed sole just add sooooooooo much character to these.

lookin @ the OG 90's is like lookin into the past. love the way they these joints look!

It seems like it's gettin easier and easier to cop the AM90s and AM1s..my pair already shipped from Oneness in Kentucky..can't wait to rock 'em in the spring :smokin

just copped the 90's for 135.
was gonna pass b/c i got the 2010's but that dark grey and vintage/yellowed sole just add sooooooooo much character to these.
lookin @ the OG 90's is like lookin into the past. love the way they these joints look!
where did you cop. im still looking for the infrared 90's

Thanks to rmmsballer10 mentioning Oneness a few pages back. Haven't been paying attention to shoes recently and missed out on the FNL release. Scored a size 14 in the AM1's for $125 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom