NIKE B-BALL HOLIDAY '09 **PICS PICS** updated updated ***

hyper rize looked nice to ballin~ i like em~
the hustler seems like the shadow of hyper flight... maybe the all yellow color?
i wnt to c the retro of hyper flight...

I like that Air Max Assault -- like a modern day version of the Air Force Max.

That Hustle has a great pricepoint at $85.....and it looks great too. Looks like a winner to me....

Lot to be seen/expected from that Skyposite. And the Shox Vision? Enough with these Shox models already.

I like the "Assault". Sort of an updated "Revolution".
81380_600.jpg

23h1ykk.jpg

I think im the only one on NT that still likes shox bball. With that being said, I like those Shox and Hustles

all of those look like rehashed versions of older shoes. Nike basketball's creativity and innovation is starting to fall harder than the NBA Dunk Contest.They can't come up with new and original designs so they're just altering and modifying the shoes we loved (just like how dunk contestants are puttingon gimmicks to entertain fans rather than dazzling them with actual dunks).

More design needs to go into the Shox. I've always have liked the Shox BBall shoes.

I like the design of the Hyperize... but I'm not too thrilled with the Brand Jordan-$%* (blatantlyreproducing sneaker models from yesteryear) designs of the rest of these sneakers.

Skyposite = Blazer, Air Foamposite, Air Force S.T.A.T.

Max Assault = Air Revolution, Air Max Force, Air 2 Strong

Zoom Hustle = HYPERFLIGHT and a little bit of those $15 Starbury's lol

Shox Vision TB = EVERY SHOX BASKETBALL SNEAKER FROM 2004-2005

Originally Posted by Rip City12

I think im the only one on NT that still likes shox bball. With that being said, I like those Shox and Hustles
yea i think you
might be da only 1 who like shox for basketball..

can't never go wrong with ZOOM AIR!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom