NIKE Barkley Posite max

Yessir, I was heated too because the Twitter links don't work and all for NDC. That lady made my day. She made sure to get my Barkley before trying for the Pearl, because she didn't want to lose my order to somebody else.

U see nike len latest tweet maddness all over again i already have the asg barks. I may pass or RSVP for a friend

total BS yet again....been in the shoe game since 1990 and ive never had this hard a time getting shoes.

Reselling is crazy and its affect on releases is greater than i ever anticipated. Only going to get worse too....smfh

U see nike len latest tweet maddness all over again i already have the asg barks. I may pass or RSVP for a friend
yea I got that text, already got my DM filled out waiting for the hash tag. I struck out in all three Thursday and Friday though.

That gif is just had me dying. Waiting to go into a job interview right now and that's all I'm gonna be able to think about.

yea I got that text, already got my DM filled out waiting for the hash tag. I struck out in all three Thursday and Friday though.

Good luck kid wither ur trying to dub up or get the first pair. I love mine they neck breakers for sho.....

I may keep my eyes on twitter but im not going hard for these as i did the eggplants.

I was hoping no one would blow the spot up on here about Len but its too late. Welp hopefully one of us NTers will get a pair

Nike eating up my discretionary budget lately with all these hot releases in a row and they didn't even get to the cloud foamposites, and 76er barkleys.

roll.gif
roll.gif
  Damn that gif started my morning right 

My bad I meant Summit White, I head somebody calling them "Cloud" though. lol

I might pass on the 76es though it seems like a shame after getting the Rayguns and Eggplant Barkleys

Last edited:
missed out on these purps had to work all morning. not sweating it though, was more excited for the metallics. I'll wait for those ... if they drop or copper, royal. Passing on the 6ers. Congrats to those who copped.

Yo Eastbay called me while I was sleeping and said they had to verify something with the order of my Barkley's. What could they possibly have to verify? lol

when I first read cloud foamposite....I just took it as... must be some new colorway I haven't seen yet. Nicknames on another level.

In atl too. Missed out on my 12. I was able to find an 11 and 13 tho. I didn't scoop because I'm not trying to take away from others.

I wish more shoe collectors where like you because if I'm not able to get my sized I wouldn't just get another pair hopping to trade or whatever when I don't even wear that size shoe period. I'd just let somebody else who was standing in line waiting for their size get their size. it's WAY to many shoes that come out to be selfish

Sorry if this has been asked but which do you guys prefer these Barkley Posites or the Penny Cloaks? I bought these but I"m really leaning towards getting the cloaks which means I'd let these go cause they're basically the same colors.

Sorry if this has been asked but which do you guys prefer these Barkley Posites or the Penny Cloaks? I bought these but I"m really leaning towards getting the cloaks which means I'd let these go cause they're basically the same colors.

Cloaks

Yo Eastbay called me while I was sleeping and said they had to verify something with the order of my Barkley's. What could they possibly have to verify? lol

We may need to verify payment information, so I'd recommend returning the call as soon as you can, since it'll help your order process more quickly. Otherwise, if you'd like, we can check on the order and let you know what's up before calling. Just send a PM with your customer and order number.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Posites look way better but do you man.

they need to verify that you placed the order and your card was not compromised. They're just checking to make sure no funny business is going on.

probably because a lot of people complaining about the air mac units bursting in the lebron X thread. Are your heels bottoming out on the floor?

Anyhow, they didn't raffle these at the mall near me so let's see how fast they move the next two days. Surprised to see them sell out so fast online.
I got the rayguns and the air bubble is just the same. Feels like 80 and not 100

Back
Top Bottom