NIKE Barkley Posite max

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of eggplants from a reseller on ebay for 250.  I did the math... and dude is losing quite a bit of dough on the transaction.  9% ebay fees 2.9% paypal fees, plus shipping give or take 13 bucks looking at -37.00 in profit!  Obviously if he had gotten the shoes at discount or as a gift it would be a different scenario.
same here! & he didnt get a discount since i have the receipt ...never thought i would spend less on these 3 weeks after RD

i wanna call him discounter not reseller

Last edited:
Hahaha that's what you get. You should be handing out shoes to NTers for keeping your bull crap website running with our info. Why do you have to ask if you could make money selling these? Can you not do math or navigate yourself to eBay? The limits of your Internet usage really only stretch as far as stealing info from NT and taking credit for it on the worst website on the Internet. KILL YOURSELF lperez!
im not selling anything on my website. Cant you tell i do not use that site or have updated it in over a month. Realize that it was a school project. Besides i cant sell any shoes on the buy/sell forum bc i dont post enough. Why do you make me seem like a bad guy??!?!

Just got my 72s in from Saturday's restock.

Had to buy a 13, even though I wear a 14 in every other foam...

Just tried them on, and they fit PERFECTLY! Glad they run a little big

Great job on these Nike! :smokin

Just got my 72s in from Saturday's restock.

Had to buy a 13, even though I wear a 14 in every other foam...

Just tried them on, and they fit PERFECTLY! Glad they run a little big

Great job on these Nike!
smokin.gif
Yeah these def run small for me too. I also got a full size down from what I wear in Foams and they're perfect haha.

It's been mentioned multiple times but I guess dudes just like over spending. Kixify has plenty of eggplants and area 72s for less than other resellers.

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of eggplants from a reseller on ebay for 250.  I did the math... and dude is losing quite a bit of dough on the transaction.  9% ebay fees 2.9% paypal fees, plus shipping give or take 13 bucks looking at -37.00 in profit!  Obviously if he had gotten the shoes at discount or as a gift it would be a different scenario.
It's same here. I bought mine off ebay for 236.50 shipped. I could tell him that he was losing money and offer paypal discount but just afraid if he would cancel transaction after find out he was making no money. After the final fee + paypal, he was losing 28.45 plus 10 shipping so end up with 198.05. Anyway if you guys need help to calculate ebay fee I use this website http://salecalc.com/.

Last edited:
I had that Area 72 hoodie in my cart, but couldn't justify the price. I was looking through my closet and I realized that this crewneck I bought last year is a perfect match for the Area 72 Barkleys. Science Fiction/Space/Alien theme going on too haha. 
nthat.gif

I GUESS BECAUSE CASPER KINDA HAS AN INVISIBILITY CLOAK?
WELL ON BOBBY FRESH'S TWITTER HE SAYS IT DOES, I GOT HOME LATE LAST NIGHT AFTER WTACHING G.I. JOE SO I DIDNT GET TO CHECK IT OUT. ILL POST PICS TONIGHT WITH THE HAT, KICKS AND SHIRTS TOGETHER..

its a cool shirt just didnt really see any correlation with cloak and casper lol

His Barkleys are worn.  VNDS = he wore them and a buyer does not value them at a DS pairs range of eBay's value.  And no....Concord's definitely did not max around $325.  Concords go for $360-$380 still today, and even higher in random cases.  $300-$325 is what you would like to get from someone wanting to sell them today or tomorrow, who has no patience.  I would never trade any of my DS Concord's for a worn pair of Area 72 Barkleyposites that just restocked again.  Possibly the greatest shoe of all time is a lot harder to come across than a mash up 2013 hybrid that is running solely on hype and insanely overpriced MSRP right now.  Most of that is my opinion of the trade, but your assessment of the Concord's max value and going price is definitely incorrect.

yeah what I meant was VNDS for a VNDS pair

i see so many values I guess it really depends if anyone would be down to trade me.

from the prices I see around right now.. you lose on that

don't know what sz you need,
but I saw VVNDS Concords on CL LA/LBC in my size yesterday for 250-obo,
i woulda took it for $240 if i didnt score on the AJ Concord restock a month or 2 ago

i just checked back its sold... he also have DS AJ BredXI for 270.. DS BPM eggs-280

http://imageshack.us/a/img16/3434/dsc0092nw.jpg looks vvnds though

im looking for a 9.5 im worried to check out CL since so many flakes floating around. my size seems to be a popular size.

im looking for a 9.5 im worried to check out CL since so many flakes floating around. my size seems to be a popular size.
oh ok, to me cl is better than online & especially with trades too, since you can check out the kicks in person before you buy them or trade for it.

but then yeah a lot people backs out on the deals

oh ok, to me cl is better than online & especially with trades too, since you can check out the kicks in person before you buy them or trade for it.

but then yeah a lot people backs out on the deals

i was planning on trying to find the trades in local fb group. Online id prob never do that unless im 200% confident the other person not going to screw me over

^^or that.. fb groups are a little better than cl,

for me its difficult to find good trades sometimes... so when i can't i just sell mines & get enough to get the one i want, so that's basically my trade.

i guess your trade isn't that bad if you have 2 & you really want the 11s, g'luck

Last edited:
How exactly can you tell someone what their grail is or what heat is? Id take Jordan iv cements over any dunk ever made and here id be an idiot.

How exactly can you tell someone what their grail is or what heat is? Id take Jordan iv cements over any dunk ever made and here id be an idiot.

Amen. I dont have any holy grails b/c at the end of the day these are shoes and I wear all of mine, but who am I to judge what someone deems as their "grail"

Got a pair for retail in the eggplants size 13 from Eastbay.com.. Free shipping. Had my size 13 available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom