NIKE Barkley Posite max

the 180 is complete. want these now. that "role model" graffiti bottom 
pimp.gif

Nike reps watching this thread doing the Birdman hand rub. I might even pick these up and I haven't collected shoes since 2007.

That price tag is something isn't it? Still not a design that catches my eye.

Nike reps watching this thread doing the Birdman hand rub. I might even pick these up and I haven't collected shoes since 2007.
laugh.gif

if they dont get it out of us with these they gonna get it outta us with da foamposites also being 235 next year.

Any chance of these sitting and dropping under 200? Or am I being too hopeful

I believe nike is raising prices on these shoes not just for profits, but because the reslling game is getting out of hand. because i would expect this too be the price if they were gonna be flipped after the release cause they look like they should range in the 140-170 range. i expect within the next year or 2 that exclusive nike, jordans etc. will retail 200 or more so these hypebeast wont be able to flip so hard and buying 5 or 10 pairs. therefore making it a little more easier to get the shoes you want. thats just my theory though.

I believe nike is raising prices on these shoes not just for profits, but because the reslling game is getting out of hand. because i would expect this too be the price if they were gonna be flipped after the release cause they look like they should range in the 140-170 range. i expect within the next year or 2 that exclusive nike, jordans etc. will retail 200 or more so these hypebeast wont be able to flip so hard and buying 5 or 10 pairs. therefore making it a little more easier to get the shoes you want. thats just my theory though.
Very Valid point

these arent all that. wake up you nike slaves.

These have a foamposite/half cent feel to them. Im not feeling the $235 msrp either. For that price, the WHOLE shoe should be foamposite material.

NO THANKS NIKE!!!

can i have a caro blue foam pro retro please? stop making all these friggin foamposite hybrids.:smh:

these arent all that. wake up you nike slaves.

These have a foamposite/half cent feel to them. Im not feeling the $235 msrp either. For that price, the WHOLE shoe should be foamposite material.

NO THANKS NIKE!!!

can i have a caro blue foam pro retro please? stop making all these friggin foamposite hybrids.
mean.gif
wait, you're slandering these and you're waiting on these monstrosities to retro?

nike-air-foamposite-pro-carolina-570x367.jpg

quite possibly da WORST foamposite pro OR one ever made.

really like the shoe plus barkley tribute? :smokin :smokin :smokin but 235...???naaaaaaaaaah..waiting for discount...

These are awful. They look like a shoe cobbled together because someone had to make a deadline. I'd rather pay tribute to Barkley with a new signature a la the new Penny than this ramshackle mess.

Any chance of these sitting and dropping under 200? Or am I being too hopeful
Well sizes of the hyperposites got to around 160-125 or something like that if I'm not mistaken, the only CW that sold were the Statue of Liberty ones. The Rookies have seen the clearance rack too, in fact, I can't think of a non-foamposite pro/one shoe that hasn't. In some CWs these will probably sit for a while.

Also the two different versions might suggest these could go into kids sizes. If that is true they will almost certainly go clearance rack within a few months.

Back
Top Bottom