NIKE Barkley Posite max

My local Villa still had these this morning. People need to walk in to your local spots and stop relying solely online. Not saying they are everywhere but stuff like this happens all the time

I was unsure about these from the initial pics, but once I saw them yesterday I HAD to cop. I have the Cloaks and 6ers as well and these might be my favorite so far. I'm done with the line, although I'm still looking for 72's for a good price. For those asking about sizing I got them all the same size as my Stealth Foams (10.5) and they fit great. $205 after discount at FTL!!!

View media item 438302

I want the green cuz I need green kicks but it might be a game time decision

New Barkleyposite not worth buying. Quality much better on the eggplants and 76ers. Cheap plastic on the new ones. And they're charging the same price?? SMH.

Last edited:
New Barkleyposite not worth buying. Quality much better on the eggplants and 76ers. Cheap plastic on the new ones. And they're charging the same price?? SMH.
Are you saying that it's actually cheap plastic or looks / feels like it?

If they still have an 11 by tuedday at hoh serramonte ill cop. I have a footlocker card with $180 on it...plus I have a $20 gift catd as well. I will have stacked reward coupons so tge total befo re tax would be $195...we will see

Are you saying that it's actually cheap plastic or looks / feels like it?

If you feel the bottom grey part of the new ones it feels and looks cheap compared to the eggplants, area 72's, and 76ers. It's too soft and doesn't feel like all the others. Walked into True and they had them but decided to pass because of it.

I picked these up and I love them thats my 3rd pair of Barkley Posites and Whats up to My fellow NJers Im from Garfield/lodi grew up in Paterson when I was a young buck.

If you feel the bottom grey part of the new ones it feels and looks cheap compared to the eggplants, area 72's, and 76ers. It's too soft and doesn't feel like all the others. Walked into True and they had them but decided to pass because of it.
I actually agree with this. Held these in my hands the other day and first thing I noticed was the grey midsole part seems way more plastic and cheap/soft compare to the other barkelyposites previously. The other colorways felt way stronger and durable, these seem flimsy. Just one of those things you automatically can feel instantly that it's a different feel.

Last edited:
I like the Barkleyposite line but I passed on these only because I've always wanted the silver Duncans and for a 100 more I can get a DS pair of those

You can get DS Duncan's for 200.
The silver ones? Where?
nerd.gif

Just made a phone order from Phenom in Minneapolis, MN for $270 shipped. Dude on the phone said they still have 8.5-9.5 and 11.5. Hit them up at 612-355-2250.

Back
Top Bottom