NIKE Barkley Posite max

the hood is gonna devour these up.
i aint even gonna front...as soon as they make a phoenix color way imma buy em
mean.gif

i honestly think they are kinda dope, especially that color foam
nthat.gif
. if yall like the hyperposites there is no reason not to like these. kinda like a hyperposite pro.

I can't front, I like these, especially this colorway. I actually like these better than the hyperpostites, and they look alot better than those hyperfuse barkleys they keep dropping. Foamposite just makes sense with a Barkley shoe.
View media item 145358I notice that the lining is different in the first pics vs. the second pic. Wondering which one is the final product.
View media item 145359[/quote

Yes Nike Please sign me up for a pair!! I'm loving these bring on 2013!! :nthat:

everybody that just said they were terrible ( without any on feet or alternate angle photos ) will be the first to claim how dope the first limited, hyperstrike pair are once they are revealed
When has Nike done a limited colorway on a non-Penny NSW hybrid?
laugh.gif

I hoped they are priced accordingly though. I hate shoes that are sorta dope, but not dope enough to warrant a 240 dollar L on my part.

Oh well, the higher the price, the longer they'll sit and faster they'll drop.

Nike should really stop playing around and retro the Lebron IV's while they're tryna bank off this Foam hype.

Last edited:
When has Nike done a limited colorway on a non-Penny NSW hybrid?
laugh.gif

I hoped they are priced accordingly though. I hate shoes that are sorta dope, but not dope enough to warrant a 240 dollar L on my part.

Oh well, the higher the price, the longer they'll sit and faster they'll drop.

Nike should really stop playing around and retro the Lebron IV's while they're tryna bank off this Foam hype.
THIS!!! i miss my pair of 20lb tanks

When has Nike done a limited colorway on a non-Penny NSW hybrid? :lol:

I hoped they are priced accordingly though. I hate shoes that are sorta dope, but not dope enough to warrant a 240 dollar L on my part.​

Oh well, the higher the price, the longer they'll sit and faster they'll drop.​

Nike should really stop playing around and retro the Lebron IV's while they're tryna bank off this Foam hype.​

The other hybrids haven't been top tier sneaker like Penny Hybrids. There will most definitely be limited colorways for this

After seeing those pics PanaRicanRetro posted. Count me in also. For $235 I know one thing these better be some comfortable MF's NIKE.

Nike is throwing foam on any and everything to get on the hype and to try and charge $200+

The swoosh on the side looks weird

I have to see more pics, but the foam cut on the toe box looks weird and the swoosh should be positioned differently

Considering there saying the price for these will be $235 I wonder if Nike plans on hiking up the price $10 on all the Foamposites now to $235 :smh:

With the news Camo Foams and these, I'm starting to think that dude who was spamming the Retro forum a couple months ago was right about the info he was spewing. The Foamposite release date site also had these up on their site weeks ago. hmmmm

i don't see anything that warrants this price tag

Not at first, but then you have to think Nike "High Dollar Shoes" and then you'll see the warrant for our pockets arrest :lol:

1.) Foamposite (and we just no how everybody loves them some Foamposite)
2.) The Air Bag/Air Max Unit (These "signature" clear little bubbles on your shoe are good for at least a $20 to $50 increase on any Nike shoe depending on the length of the air bubble)
3.) Glow In The Dark Soles (Whaaaat Glow in the Dark Soles :wow: well these little portions of your shoe's sole that glow for about 2 mins or less before they become dim can draw oohs and awes to any sneaker enthusiast
4.) The Limited Tag (THIS TITLE! This Title right here is the sum of feeling fortunate to pay $200 plus dollars for a shoe or to be willing to pay the amount of a luxury car note for a shoe)

So once you add all these "Hyped Words" to any Nike shoe now you get a $200 plus shoe :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom