NIKE Barkley Posite max

These are not bad but mad people probably cop when they drop in stores.Same scenario with Penny and it's sneakers 
tired.gif

Anyone who refers to buying shoes as "the game" and to themselves as a "sneakerhead" is a hype beast.

It's so funny how people just throw words around :smh: you can even look in this same thread and see when like 95% of the people where calling the Eggplant Barkley Foamposites ugly and complaining about the price I was always on board for them since day one. I could see if I was like I want the Lebron X Corks in Feb because everybody is raving about them but I'm saying I want some Barkley Posites that most people up here are saying are ugly or look to wild and the ASG Lebron X shoe has been a love hate shoe so far for people. In fact the only shoe on my list that you could even call a "hype beast" shoe is the KD V because mostly everyone likes them. And I've been calling myself a sneakerhead before people where calling other people hypebeast which is actually more of a newbie word imo that I never even use. I'm also in "the music game" too and I buy a lot of equipment and some other producers refer to me as a "gearhead" because I use hardware instead of software, so does that make a "hype beast" too??? Bottom line your definition of a hypebeast is simply what it is "your definition" which is not printed in any books, in lameness terms means utterly nothing :rolleyes I just love & collect shoes nothing more nothing less that's why I'm a member of NikeTalk. So let's just get back to Nike talk

Last edited:
Wait, so are these the same or two different sneakers?

Yes, same shoe.

A lot of different opinions on the shoe and that's cool because not everyone can wear shoes with a lot going on. The beauty in wearing shoes imo is that everyone wears and it can look like a completely different shoe on another persons feet.

Really want the black asg barkleys February is going to be rough on my pockets
1. Kd v asg
2. Kobe asg if it is the orange one
3. Black barkleys asg
4. Lebron asg

Edit- Wtf so they going to retail for $235 when regular ones retail for $140? Come on Nike

Last edited:
I heard rayguns Feb 13
Eggplants Feb 23

but i could be wrong ... i'm in no immediate hurry. As long as its in Feb sometime

Last edited:
First time seeing these. I like the Eggplants more than the Rayguns. 3M looks awesome on the Rayguns. I'll try to cop, probably strike out though they seem like they're gonna generate a ton of hype :\.

Last edited:
:smh: Yeah February is looking crazy! I'm not going to attempt to try to keep up with all of the shoes coming out> Just give me the four pairs I ant or three of the four and I'll be happy as long as those ASG Barkley Posites are on of the pairs that I get. I love the way they did the concept on that shoe.

Wow.... I don't even know what to say. On my first glimpse of these I feel like I am going to be sick

Back
Top Bottom