NIKE Barkley Posite max

Which store in FL? Heading to Miami and ft lauderdale tomorrow...with my f&f

Kissimmee, Florida 407-239-3663

Orlando, Florida 407-351-4900

Idk what other sizes were still available but I do know that there is no size 12 in either CW at either store.

At least that's what I was told last night.

Last edited:
^^^ wish I knew u were looking for them. They are on significant sale at a few places. Like $120 or so

edit: looks like they are gone online and i only know of local sales.... Shoe City has been selling for like 120 or 130.

Last edited:
^^^ wish I knew u were looking for them. They are on significant sale at a few places. Like $120 or so

edit: looks like they are gone online and i only know of local sales.... Shoe City has been selling for like 120 or 130.
Are they still available at Shoe City? I haven't worn these yet. Easy return if your spot has size 8.

Think I can trade some DS gamma for the USA joints?

While I agree with the above comment I haven't seen USA's on DEEP discount except for anecdotal stories of local shops like other pairs. Not saying it can't happen but might take a little work. IMO the gamma is less desirable than the USA so I would say no to you, but that's me.

While I agree with the above comment I haven't seen USA's on DEEP discount except for anecdotal stories of local shops like other pairs. Not saying it can't happen but might take a little work. IMO the gamma is less desirable than the USA so I would say no to you, but that's me.

They're a $150(I think) on NDC $130 in the outlets and villa (I believe) was selling then for half off like a month after release

Last edited:
They're a $150(I think) on NDC $130 in the outlets and villa (I believe) was selling then for half off like a month after release

Like I said...local shops...The USA's are currently not available on Villa. At least during my search. NDC is $165 which is not terrible, but each time I have looked prior to today they were either full retail, or $200. And outlets really depend on location. Like my Nike outlet never gets stuff like this.

All that being said...I still maintain...Gamma's are blah in my eyes, so I wouldn't trade for them.

the only 2 I could see being a fare trade for usa would be eggplants or suns, all 3 of those are unique in their own way(color change, 3m, star cutouts) but the gammas blue/green and philly are just regular and don't have that extra umphf

the only 2 I could see being a fare trade for usa would be eggplants or suns, all 3 of those are unique in their own way(color change, 3m, star cutouts) but the gammas blue/green and philly are just regular and don't have that extra umphf
my eggplants are not DS so I didn't want to get into the whole judge my kicks I'll judge yours

my eggplants are not DS so I didn't want to get into the whole judge my kicks I'll judge yours
i honestly think you should just nikefind em and call on a sunday and try to get an outlet to give you their weekend sale discount (occurs like every other weekend at outlets)

Back
Top Bottom