NIKE Barkley Posite max

easy cop for me if u no how to work jimmyjazz size 9.5
nthat.gif
pics or it didnt happen lol

won a raffle for these tomorrow. cant wait to pick them up first thing in the morning.

anybody know how these fit. Its funny I came to niketalk to research fit info cause you can't try on anything limited nowadays and this info seems to be the hardest info to find. i dunno how ppl will wear a size bigger or take insoles out just to have "that" shoe. Sucks to have to constantly buy two, try em on, and return one. 

I meant like have size preselected then hit "Add to cart" as soon as it hits 0? 
yeah, you gotta have your size ready before it hits zero and honestly you probably wanna keep your mouse pointer on the timer spot when it gets to like 5 seconds because it turns right into the add to cart button click it asap don't even flinch and hope you get through. 

Odd things I realized about Footaction, Eastbay, and Footlocker all the countdown timers are off by a few seconds when opened in different tabs. Anyone else realize this? 

Odd things I realized about Footaction, Eastbay, and Footlocker all the countdown timers are off by a few seconds when opened in different tabs. Anyone else realize this? 
Timers are def off, my phone and laptop hit 8 and the timer was like 3-5 seconds behind

Back
Top Bottom