NIKE Barkley Posite max

Just got shipping confirmation late last night from NDC. Getting them on Monday and swapping my 13 for a 12. All should be good.

My foot is wide. I'm a true 9.5 but prefer a 10 in Foams, so my 10 is coming in from NDC on friday. Can't wait to try them on, but I am a bit scared they might be a tad big.

That is true though, way too many mixed reviews. Everyone wanting to size up or down. I suppose it depends on the build of your foot. Anyone else have opinions on sizing?
thats what i was thinking when i got my 12 normally i cant find foams in a 12.5 an the 13 is to big so i just got a 12 in these since its a foam kinda shoe ...so like the jordan 13s i gotta go down a half size an of course the 11.5 fits perfect....wide feet folks stick to ur normal size just a heads up

the guy at HoH showed me these said had 2 pairs left, i looked at em and i was like naaaah, i didnt even know what they were and now i see em goin for 350+ :smh:

Last edited:
I finally got my shipment confirmation from footlocker even though I called them on Monday for payment verification should of asked for faster shipping oh well should be here next week

Last edited:
I finally got my shipment confirmation from footlocker even though I called them on Monday for shipment verification should of asked for faster shipping oh well should be here next week

They have one of the slowest shipping services ever took them a extra 3 days to ship after my payment verification

Last edited:
the guy at HoH showed me these said had 2 pairs left, i looked at em and i was like naaaah, i didnt even know what they were and now i see em goin for 350+
mean.gif
Cool story reseller

Haven't seen any on foot pics so I figured i'd contribute some

Still trying to decide if I should go with laces tied or tucked in.

I'm thinking tucked in looks better
nice pics.....i don't understand why a hybrid of these barkeys of all shoes....

Traded my size 12 yesterday for DS Miami Vice Lebron 9, Hoops Pack Penny 1, and $100...

Then traded the Lebrons to my brother for his '88 Cement 3's...

I think I came out on top.

Back
Top Bottom