NIKE Barkley Posite max

You guys sold me on the Rayguns with the pics...I was gonna wait on the 76ers, but didn't feel like waiting until May, so I copped the Rayguns from FEebay, can't wait! 
nthat.gif

yeah i love my raygun's turned a couple of heads here in VA when I wore them, I'm very dissapointed in the eggplants not having the teal liner anymore, I already was wishing they had done the nubuck upper in invis like the penny v and kobe vii, those two items would've had me completely sold but now not sure, def getting the 76ers

I have a trade deal of the table for these.  Do you think DS '88 White Cement III's + $40 for DS Barkley Posites is a good trade?  What do you guys think?

hope nike.com does a restock so i can double up using my auto add to cart bot.

Here we go again. Watch that **** get patched just like how the bd link did. People just dont know how to keep their mouth shut when it comes to having perks.

Can anyone who owns a pair and has rocked any of the barkley posite max tell me if they creased in the toe box area? thanks!
hope your not serious... these arent Jordans, but if you wear them all shoes will crease over time its impossible.

Still hoping we get a TRUE blackout posite since I didn't get stealth foams...

Those camos are horrendous btw

Back
Top Bottom