NIKE Barkley Posite max

Looks like everyone is shifting to the Nike Portland and Seattle method of automation perhaps. In that case, all you manual RSVP's are done for.

Nike Chicago is automated response now and I manually RSVP'd a minute after the open tweet, got my spot instantly. Bot schmot, normal people can get a DM too.

Nike Chicago is automated response now and I manually RSVP'd a minute after the open tweet, got my spot instantly. Bot schmot, normal people can get a DM too.

Interesting... Some sneakers RSVP services were tweeting that something was fishy with today's RSVP

Got mines thru da man Chronos will be out there on Saturday :smile: DM came back real fast too...

Last edited:
A question for EVERYONE, is it still possibly to cop off NDC WITHOUT the bots these days? Tell us some of your successful stories...just want to know if there's still hope out there?

I have copped in the past without boot... Of course non-TLO releases... Havent tried it lately been just RSVP thanks to Chronos

I remember coppin the WC88 :smokin on NDC

Last edited:
Roosevelt was complete bs, I have won from here before and this time it was not fair. either they only had 1 full size run or somethings up
My bots got NikeNYC but nothing from NikeRooseveltFD.

They (Roosevelt Field)  must have an automated response system for DMs like Nike Portland and Nike Seattle during their RSVP.  Only way to explain it OR a 1 FSR.

They (Roosevelt Field)  must have an automated response system for DMs like Nike Portland and Nike Seattle during their RSVP.  Only way to explain it OR a 1 FSR.

1 FSR on a Nike store...thats not right

Struck out on my RSVP, anyone know if footlockers are doing FCFS or did they already give out tickets? Kinda upset I didn't get the RSVP.

Not sure where ur at but some are doing raffle some FCFS. Go to footlocker unlocked and u can see which is which

Yea looks like ill be out there Saturday morning, I'm in NY BTW. I was offered them for $300, but I may just try my luck on RD and settle if need be.

Trust me, there was a lot more than 1 FSR at RFD.

Yea looks like ill be out there Saturday morning, I'm in NY BTW. I was offered them for $300, but I may just try my luck on RD and settle if need be.
$300 is reasonable since they cost 235 with tax...since your in ny sales tax is 8% so your gonna be paying $250-$260 retail

paying $35-$40 over retail isnt that bad nowadays

Got through with chronos, w/ OUT a donation for nike SF, looks like evryone is still thirsty for the XI restock,, Dont think these will be a hassle for those aiming for online RD..

damn, why the hell does Nike LA or SM not get the barkleys, dont make sense....

I manage to get the area 72 off eastbay and had a pair on ndc but canceled the checkout bcuz the eastbay went thru faster, but u got be patient and do a lot of refreshing

Caved and grabbed a preorder

But will try on saturday morning too

Anyone give chronos a donation on his site?

I am kind of iffy about putting my cc info on there

Anyone give chronos a donation on his site?

I am kind of iffy about putting my cc info on there

i have, so far nothing wrong with my account but i havent gotten anything yet however ive only tired for 13s so far. ill see if i can get through with breds

^Yeesh... do you know till when? footlocker.ca still reads 3/23.  But it might be a good thing.  I was worried I'd have to line up super early to compete with people who are also getting the 88s.

What 88's is Canada getting?

Back
Top Bottom