NIKE Barkley Posite max

question: those of you that tried getting them off NDC this morning, did you guys have trouble initially? all those tweeter links were messed up for some strange reason 

yeah...but you just gotta keep tryin. I got the messed up link the first 2 times, then was able to get on and cop

Nike eating up my discretionary budget lately with all these hot releases in a row and they didn't even get to the cloud foamposites, and 76er barkleys.
Yeah all those restocks, and every shoe i want coming out at $220 plus has killed my shoe reserve....lol

Did you guys get your normal size or half up? I got half up but I'm afraid if it's too big
I got a sz9 instead of a sz9.5 like I usually get and the fit is good lengthwise, but it's a little snug. I think it might need some break in time, but if I loosen up the laces to reduce the pressure at the front of my foot I can't get it tight enough to keep my heel from slipping. Just gotta find that goldilock's zone I guess. I think it's safe to say that if you have wide-ish feet it's better to half up.

Love my pair, they're so dope in person
smokin.gif

Yup , me too, this morning when I clicked the link, the page loaded but didn't work. Clicked it the second time it worked, and was able to grab my size and checked out. I usually good on NDC TLO, but since the popularity of bots, the links always give me errors now. Like the Phoenix foams, the link gave me error on the first 3 tries, by the time I got to the page, I knew it was a wrap.

Such an easy cop for me. I got damn lucky too! Been on a lucky streak recently. Went to the only FTL that (I think) was doing FCFS on the Eggplants and was one of the first 15 let inside. By the time it was my turn they said they only had 1 left. Luckily for me it was a size 9! Was really on the fence about them until I opened the box haha. Now keeping em, that's a different story.... Not to sure if I'd like wearing these that much seeing as how I have Kobe 8s and Roshes lol. The CW is hot as **** though. Love it. 
Congrats on the posites. I don't think your cop was easy...just lucky as you said. But, it doesn't matter, you got the shoes. 

Last edited:
Woke up late and struck out on ndc this morning.
It had been so long that I couldn't cop online I almost forgot I could go outside and make a couple things happen.
Long story short, ended up copping x3.

View media item 328257

Sorry if anybody thought this was for resale/trade. 2 for me and 1 for my lil bro.
I copped the asg barkley posites x2 also. These are definitely my favorite shoes to cop next to foamposites.
Can't wait for the 76ers cw, I already tried copping them from fl eu but they cancelled my order.

I went up .5 but I think I could have gone TTS.
Exactly. But I read some post saying that it runs large. I wouldn't have to worry about it if my friend went to NTNYC in right time to picked up my RSVP pair. He isn't my friend anymore.

Exactly. But I read some post saying that it runs large. I wouldn't have to worry about it if my friend went to NTNYC in right time to picked up my RSVP pair. He isn't my friend anymore.
Yeah those posts confused me as well. I put in 3 raffles for them, and got pulled for 2, both of which I had the .5 size up for. I didn't mind, because I figured I could cop the TTS with ease on NDC...but yeah that didn't work out lol. The .5 isn't bad, and now that I lace it in the highest eyelet, it's a great fit. I'd probably roll the dice and go TTS if I were you though lol. But hey, everyones feet are different!

You have the shoes in hand? Actually I was supposed to get sz 9 instead of 9.5. If 9.5 to huge for me do you want to trade?
Yeah, I got em in hand, but I got the fit to work out. I actually like the design of the shoes. Thanks to the stretchy lugs, I was able to get rid of the uncomfortableness at the font of my foot while also addressing the problem of the heel sleeping by fiddling with the lacing. I'd recommend you play around with the lacing and see if you can find a comfortable fit, I think with a 9.5 it would be too long for me since I have ample room in these 9s already.

Yeah those posts confused me as well. I put in 3 raffles for them, and got pulled for 2, both of which I had the .5 size up for. I didn't mind, because I figured I could cop the TTS with ease on NDC...but yeah that didn't work out lol. The .5 isn't bad, and now that I lace it in the highest eyelet, it's a great fit. I'd probably roll the dice and go TTS if I were you though lol. But hey, everyones feet are different!

More misinformation as usual, I really think some cats need to go to a shoe store and have their feet measured like children do. Shoes are tts but as of lately guys with wider feet have been recommending everybody go a half size up because their shoes fit tight width wise. Not logical but people are listening.

I got REALLY lucky with these. My girl and I put in for the Footlocker raffle in my size, but neither of us won. I Forgot daylight savings time changed too. Woke up a whole hour late to discover that I missed the launch. Luckily my size wasn't gone yet. Was able to grab a pair of 10s almost 90 mins after footlockers online launch. I think I was saved because the site was so lagged from the XI's and KDs. Whatever the case, I am super happy.

anyone who ordered from footlocker,eastbay,footaction,champs sports...and you were charged for ground shipping, call them and get them to refund it because we were suppose to get free shipping on orders $75+

I just tried and was told they were/are excluded from the promotion. :rolleyes Oh well, I suppose it was worth a shot.

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply!

These shoes were excluded from all promotions. We usually always have a promotion on the website, but they do not apply to launch products. Feel free to ask us questions whenever you have any!

EastbayRep - Mai

They do in my hands feel alil heavier than my foam but my foot has gotten bigger since my last pair of foams I copped

Definitely going after the Sixers CW. The eggplants have me hooked!! Smh...might as well go for the Rayguns too, lol.

If anyone cares, these were FCFS in a couple of stores near me. Sold out within an hour both places. I wonder how many of these were made. I read somewhere the rayguns were limited to 20k.

Anyone still see these sitting on shelves?

Anyone still see these sitting on shelves?
Walden Galleria was FCFS and everyone in line was limited to one pair of shoes per person.  That meant everyone in line had to choose between the 11 restock, Aunt Pearls and Barkleys.  The Aunt Pearls sold out first, then the Breds, and the remaining Barkleys wound up sitting after the lineup was taken care of.  So as of 10 am Saturday, they were on display on the shelf waiting for people to buy them.

If people are into shoes you would see these are tts. I only go up if my size ain't available(once) but these form to your feet if you wear them " I thought that was the theory behind making these". My foams are only tight when i put on weight and my feet stretch from the FULL weight on my of my body and not because the shoes are tight. Its not always the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom