NIKE Barkley Posite max

I hope everyones' morning was as easy as mine!!!!!
Sure was
pimp.gif

Sizes 9.5, 10, 11, and an THEEE ONLY size $13$ HOH had!!!!
eek.gif
  I was first in line and was waiting since 9:40pm last night first round was "size 13 please"....

EDIT: there were only 40 people in line when HOH handed tix... just keep going back in line....

Last edited:
Resellers on deck.

:vomit:
Dont hate cause you don't have it like that.. Im not scamming or paying kids like you a cpl dollars to stand in line for me... there were FORTY people we ALL just keep going back in line just like the Mngr suggested we do...

There were a good 80-100 pairs

Oh and NONE are for sale so to the person that drew first blood... just know that so nobody ask these are spoke for.

Last edited:
Picked up my pairs from mercer they had about 150 to 200 pairs about a hour wait

Dont hate cause you don't have it like that.. Im not scamming or paying kids like you a cpl dollars to stand in line for me... there were FORTY people we ALL just keep going back in line just like the Mngr suggested we do...

Oh and NONE are for sale so to the person that drew first blood... just know that so nobody ask these are spoke for.
QFT

Except there was only 10 people in the line I was in and the manager was being a little strict. My boy had to get random people to cop....
laugh.gif

lol'd

Standing in line ~12 hours to make

Last edited:
lol'd

Standing in line ~12 hours to make $100 or less per pair?

You're absolutely right, I don't have it like that. Thankfully.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIM....HOWEVER I GOT TO THE STORE AROUND 7AM AND WAS THIRD IN LINE....
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what the cookies are for, however he stated that he got in line at about 9:40 last night.
either way you still stand on a FAILURE. If he sells every pair for only $100 over he still makes $400 in half a day tax free.....JS

Last edited by a moderator:
lol'd

Standing in line ~12 hours to make <$100 per pair?

You're absolutely right, I don't have it like that. Thankfully.
I can tell you are no math wiz nor up to pace on these... 3 of them @ $100 profit per and the size 13 goes for $500-550... oh and not to mention I did a size swap also an 11 for that 9.5 AND $30... so beak down above mentioned and:

$300.00 profit on sizes 9.5, 10, &11

30.00  size swap

$150.00  profit on the low end for the 13

------------

$480.00 total profit

$480/12hrs = $40 per hour 
smokin.gif

I can tell you are no math wiz nor up to pace on these... 3 of them @ $100 profit per and the size 13 goes for $500-550... oh and not to mention I did a size swap also an 11 for that 9.5 AND $30... so beak down above mentioned and:

$300.00 profit on sizes 9.5, 10, &11
   30.00  size swap
$150.00  profit on the low end for the 13
------------
$480.00 total profit

$480/12hrs = $40 per hour  :smokin

Damn bro...you gotta huge epeen. Congrats.

^^ nice lil overtime lol i get close to $40 an hr on OT at work...

Im not hating on you or anything... When i want a shoe i try to cop an extra pair and sell it to cover up my price... Is a hard game out here... And at the end it goes around cuz i have paid re-sell prices whenever i struck out on something i want.

Good luck selling those pairs :wink:

Last edited:
Damn bro...you gotta huge epeen. Congrats.
No just correcting the them... funny how someone can say something slick but once the person sets them right they are the "bad guy".... oh well can't please em all... " So say goodnight to the bad guy... you never gonna see a bad guy like this again" Gosh I love that movie!

All love here

^^ nice lil overtime lol i get close to $40 an hr on OT at work...

Im not hating on you or anything... When i want a shoe i try to cop an extra pair and sell it to cover up my price... Is a hard game out here... And at the end it goes around cuz i have paid re-sell prices whenever i struck out on something i want.

Good luck selling those pairs
wink.gif
EXACTLY! I paid $800 for OG blk/pnk Yeezys...
ohwell.gif

i missed the restock but im not mad. it took me about a month to sell my first pair and only made $121. now that the markets reflooded i predict a MAJOR price drop coming up. be lucky if you can make $50...

Back
Top Bottom