NIKE Barkley Posite max

What's up everybody! First time posting in this forum. Bought the sixers barkley posite for a friend today and tried them on . These things are fiyah !!!! Wish I could have got me a pair . I definitely slept on this model.

Does anyone have bleeding on theres? Every store I went to in chicago had bleeding all around where the stiching meets the foamposite material.....?

Anyone know why they stopped at a size 12 for the Sixers? Being that I wear a 15, I'm gonna be pissed if it's like that for the Suns and that Green CW lol.

Last edited:
Really? They we're bout my easiest cop of the year.
it could be but not where i am. They sold out quick and some people got to the mall after they opened and waited at the doors of footaction offering everyone that got the 76ers $320 cash on the spot for them

I don't know how limited these are but if these are still on 3rd ave I refuse to believe they will sell out that easy especially being released on the same day as the VIII's; If only they weren't $235.

Last edited:
I dont understand why they charge so much for foamposites. They should be $160 or atleast less than $235. Im not complaining but im just saying a lot of people will buy them even if they were $250 including me because although they know its way too much money they know that if they dont buy them they will regret it and buy from resellers making it worse. 

how do barkleyposites fit for you guys? TTS?
TTS for me
ohwell.gif
i only own the Area 72 but this should be the same for all the colorway

Last edited:
Haven't foams always been a lot more than regular leather nikes (like Jordan's or other player sigs) doesn't that have to do with the foam material. It seems like it's probably a more expensive thing than leather.

TTS for me
ohwell.gif
i only own the Area 72 but this should be the same for all the colorway
For me im a 10 in almost if not all jordans but for these i still got a 10 but it was a little bigger. Then again i didnt get a 9 1/2 because it was a little to snug for comfort

Yeah, i have the bleeding but its cool, 3 colors down, 3 to go or is it 4.....may, jun, jul, aug.....

Im kinda hoping they do something special with the greens, its a great opportunity to support yots although these would b better suited for yotd with the godzilla theme

Missed my phone call for the raffle on the Barkley's yesterday, and got a pair on NDC this morning after about 10 min.  I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of returns on these when people cant resell them.  The price tag is high enough as is without a reseller trying to add another $100 to them.  Besides that, if Nike will restock Yeezy's, Galaxy Foams, Cork Lebron's, and ASG Barkley's at the same time, they will restock any shoe.  Just wait a month or two, they will be restocked.
Don't know if serious.......
Hope u r not referring to that PS pic that some site put out on the NDC major restock a couple weeks ago......

Don't know if serious.......
Hope u r not referring to that PS pic that some site put out on the NDC major restock a couple weeks ago......
they did have a restock on corks, asg barkleys, bred 11s and a few others two weeks ago. Just not galaxy foams and yeezys

View media item 375405
View media item 375406
Changing the name of the 76ers to the COBRA!!!!! Lol j/k, i like'em and the 11 is def a better fit for me than the 10.5, now im wishing i had fought to get an 11 in the eggplants but its all good, and as usual already lace swap from the masses though im looking for some red with brighter blue squiggles or dots

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom