NIKE Barkley Posite max

I just cant get over the freakig specles.if werent forthem yes

Plus i have my pewter posites, i wouldnt be able to wear these much

And imma be getting the gamma xi sooooooo? Im starting to not see a 250 point in these

i just find it funny that i read over the last few pages going back and forth about hypebeasts and you passing on the gammas chucks for the gamma 11's; to me thats hypebeast...

new model>same crap rehashed in a crap colorway...

Dem total foams from last October sat an they the same color. Just less blue in these 1s
You really want me to believe that you think these two shoes are the same?

A barefoot dude walking around in a snow storm would pass on a free pair of the Duncans.

i just find it funny that i read over the last few pages going back and forth about hypebeasts and you passing on the gammas chucks for the gamma 11's; to me thats hypebeast...

Yeah since i collect the midtop xi n have all the colorwAys........... Such a hypebeast.

Te barkley is a fusion shoe.

While better than the rest, 250 and im not sold cuz the hypebeast specles

Yeah since i collect the midtop xi n have all the colorwAys........... Such a hypebeast.

If a new colorway of the midtop XI's drop with speckles would you cop? :nerd:

Those were AWFUL tho :x ... I could careless if these sell out or not, just want my one and only pair for retail, then im outta here.

Shiiiiiiiit, the total max ones look a whole lot better than these.

Dem total foams from last October sat an they the same color. Just less blue in these 1s

Not here, they were limited and sold out.

The black ones sat.

Last edited:

You know whats hypebeast? The constant use of the word hypebeast.

What the hell does it even mean? Every other dude defines it differently but feels justified when he points his finger at someone else and yells it.

If you like the shoe, great. If you don't like the shoe, even better because that makes my purchase easier.

Its nt though, can't wait to see 50 more posts by sunday about how "I would've copped but at $250 it was an easy pass" or "had em in my cart but I ain't even want em"

Those were AWFUL tho
sick.gif
... I could careless if these sell out or not, just want my one and only pair for retail, then im outta here.
Thats that regional stuff right there, I might still be able to find you a pair of those at less than retail somewhere around here.

Can Saturday just come on. A lot of yall who u ain't dropping 250 4 thm will b in the line at your local sneaker store. Or camped up in front of your computer. Wont be using your Jedi mind tricks on me.

You know whats hypebeast? The constant use of the word hypebeast.

What the hell does it even mean? Every other dude defines it differently but feels justified when he points his finger at someone else and yells it.

If you like the shoe, great. If you don't like the shoe, even better because that makes my purchase easier.

Its nt though, can't wait to see 50 more posts by sunday about how "I would've copped but at $250 it was an easy pass" or "had em in my cart but I ain't even want em"
Yeah man, can't wait for the flood of people who failed on copping and are going to crap talk the shoe right after.

Those were AWFUL tho :x ... I could careless if these sell out or not, just want my one and only pair for retail, then im outta here.

The black ones sat.

I think your confusing the two that are being mentioned.

When I said AWFUL :x, I was referring to these:
View media item 433873These sat and are still sitting in a few local spots around my way.

Now these right here are a classic and sold out instantly both times they dropped:
View media item 433878

even as a fusion it looks better than the gamma 11, so if they came out with bozo the clown editions you would buy them cuz you collect 11's? thats a hypebeast. and maybe you do i really dont know, but if you wear your 11's thats not collecting so if your rocking all the crazy colorways of a shoe; YES youre a hypebeast.. IMO

What's good bro .. I guess we'll be on NDC going after the same size :lol:
what up fam, hahaha yup! 10.5 or 11 ftw!

hey man I tried to get those black toes for you, I wanted the 88s so I had two browsers open and struck out on both

Its all good bro, my home girl came through with the raffle tickets for us so we got them in the city ... I also struck out on the 88s :smh: .. oh well that cash will be used on these!

Its all good bro, my home girl came through with the raffle tickets for us so we got them in the city ... I also struck out on the 88s
mean.gif
.. oh well that cash will be used on these!
at least you got one of the two, I didn't get either, I did pick up a pair of thunder 4s at my local FNL that was satisfying

If a new colorway of the midtop XI's drop with speckles would you cop? :nerd:

Obviously not. They dont have speckles now do they.

They arent atrocious, but they certainly dont scream "look at me" like the barkleyposites

Well, they put gold speckles on the patent leather black/gold 1s this year, so nothing is off limits when it comes to JB which is why I asked the question.

Oh yeah, I misunderstood. Yeah those were awful, didn't buy those for $99 :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: .. sad part is they're still charging box price around my way :x

Back
Top Bottom