Nike Basketball 2002 Archive

they need to retro the vc line and release some PE's.. it's the reason i got into basketball shoes

vc2 gundam
all vc4 and vc5 PE's from NJ
but they ruined the whole shox, i mean the tech. And their 2012 bb4 retros were wear even without monkey paw

add your pics or vids if model isnt here, i jut started, i think i have all kicks from 2002, bu neet to take pics etc
[

There was a heel air max basketball shoe from around this time, it was universally agreed they killed your feet but lots of NBA players wore them... Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?

My three favorite models from the Nike Alpha Project line was Air Vis Zoom Uptempo, Air Stimulus Flight and the Air Zoom T-Bug
Screen-shot-2012-01-04-at-12.40.34-PM.png
72-e1447893632742.jpg
ZOOM_TBUG.jpg

There was a heel air max basketball shoe from around this time, it was universally agreed they killed your feet but lots of NBA players wore them... Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?
maybe these joints

mar-2002-paul-pierce-of-the-boston-celtics-shields-the-ball-from-of-picture-id72476160

foamposite upper and max air in the heel - my friend had these for varsity basketball when we were in high school and I remember him telling me that they killed his feet

maybe these joints

mar-2002-paul-pierce-of-the-boston-celtics-shields-the-ball-from-of-picture-id72476160

foamposite upper and max air in the heel - my friend had these for varsity basketball when we were in high school and I remember him telling me that they killed his feet

Air Signature Player ugh. Somehow half that Celtics team wore them from the start to finish.

Air Signature Player ugh. Somehow half that Celtics team wore them from the start to finish.

I remember having those and returning them after wearing them once. Those things were bricks on your feet. Wish they'd retro those Stimulus Flights. That was a great shoe.

Last edited:
Player Signatures/Turbines were every high schools team shoe at the time it seems lol. Lots of TBs out there. Too narrow for me.

Ultraflights were an iconic shoe at this time as well.

Jet flights, 2K3, ultraposites, Zoom BBs came out when? If they released the Jet Flights or original BB’s I’d still cop over some basketball shoes today.

Last edited:
Turbines were sold at Marshall’s 🙌🏾
I wanted air max elites so bad bruh.

I still have my ultraflights... which needs a retro

also phaze

guys, i made this thread to talk aboit/post pics &vids of 2002 Nike Bball shoes, zoom vis uptempos aint from 2002, signature player is 2001 shoe (i gonna wear them soon by the way)

Back
Top Bottom