Nike Basketball Huarache 09 - A Nike Considered Design Product

sneakernews

Banned
FromFreshness

nike-huarache-09-considered-01.jpg

Earlier this morning in New York, Nike introduced the next evolution in their goal to lessen their environmental impact. This new evolution is NikeConsidered Design, which will combine sustainability principles with the newest innovations for sport. For Spring 2009 Nike Considered Design will be featuredin all six of Nike key categories including ACG, tennis, running, soccer, women's training, men's training, sportswear and basketball. The Huarache basketball line will be a Nike Considered Design product in its 2009 version, the Nike Huarache09. The sneaker uses Environmentally Preferred Materials (EPMs), with a high recycled content, wherever possible. The stitching details and embroidery createstructural support, eliminating the need for excessive overlays, embellishments and backing materials. A smarter pattern design allowed for a cuttingefficiency of 70 percent on the upper, substantially reducing waste. Look for the Nike Huarache 09 in stores soon.

nike-huarache-09-considered-02.jpg

nike-huarache-09-considered-03.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerNews

............. with a high recycled content, wherever possible

Design sure looks recycled to me. Perhaps Nike are just doing this so they can claim to care about the environment.

this particular colorway is niiice. i been waitin to see a real pic of these since i saw em on nba2k9

I like the design and the slanted nike symbol..looks good to me..i will buy

Nike didn't even bother designing a new midsole/outsole for these...to me, they're just the Huarache 08 v2

The best thing about these is the old school Nike block lettering on the ankle. Really connects to the past. And for the post calling it a Huarache '08 xBB1 mix, that can't be bad. Those are 2 of the best b-ball shoes Nike has put out in years.

Back
Top Bottom