Nike basketball shoes with interchangable velcro straps?

I recall as a kid having some Nikes that had removable straps. Basketball shoes I believe. You could buy the straps in different colors- only solid colors ifmemory serves me correctly. I'm guessing this was late 80's early 90's. Anyone have any ideas what these were called?

I tried some searching and came up with nothing...

Dont quote on me it but it might be call the nike air adjust force. The cushion in the heel is provided by air max. I know the shoes you're thinking ofthough.

2908_710102536829_16801062_40812311_6073817_n.jpg

Air Metal Force

Like the other guys said... Air Modify Force? 1996/1997
The Air Adjust Force is similar.
p1100172.jpg

Or... The Air College?
img10624069792.jpeg

nike-air-college-page.jpg

I miss my Air Colleges! Ran them thangs into the ground. That was back when nike built shoes like tanks! I rocked mine without the straps though.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Like the other guys said... Air Modify Force? 1996/1997
The Air Adjust Force is similar.
p1100172.jpg

Or... The Air College?
img10624069792.jpeg

nike-air-college-page.jpg

Damnnn, those were "back in the day!!!" havent seen those in a while...and the strap vibe was one of the ultimate coolest gimmicks...had a buddy ofmine who had those Adjust Forces (I always thought they were the Modify's actually) and I wanted them badly...I elected for the Nike Wayups
pimp.gif
...nice to see these pics again!

There were several shoes with the intechangeable straps if I remember correctly. I had the Air Adjust Force and the Air Metal Force as team shoes back in theday. I believe they even had college team straps you could get. ( I had a UNC set)

Yes it was the air adjust. I had a pair. Too bad Nike stopped making them. They were a great shoe to ball in...

Yeah... Air Adjust Force. I loved these and still have a white pair and black pair with every color strap they made. Even have the Chinese Olympics team strap.

These were my kicks in HS for a couple of seasons, at the time I thought they were the greatest thing ever lol.

Back
Top Bottom