Nike Bespoke Destroyer Jacket at Bowery Stadium

Has anyone gotten one made or have any info on the pricing?  Seems really cool but I've only seen the ones that celebs have had made (Lebron).

http://inside.nike.com/blogs/sportswear-en_US/2010/11/11/stadium-mfg
MGFFeature.jpg

_Nike_Stadiums_29+copy.jpg

_Nike_Stadiums_22+copy.jpg

I wanna get one made aswelll... But I'm not even sure the tour is coming to my city(SF).

Is the Bespoke the same as the Destroyer???

I can only imagine how much these joints would cost if the regular non-leather Destroyer jacket is $180 plus tax with no patches.

I wanna get one made aswelll... But I'm not even sure the tour is coming to my city(SF).

Is the Bespoke the same as the Destroyer???

I can only imagine how much these joints would cost if the regular non-leather Destroyer jacket is $180 plus tax with no patches.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I believe they just had the LA Nike Destoyer event.

Can someone explain it to me what this is all about?

I went to it cause my boy was DJing.  I guess it was a jacket release party? They had a bunch of destroyer jackets on display.  At first I was like okay.., What am i doing here? ...then I found out it was open bar til midnight.
pimp.gif

Don't really know the point of the party, I guess it was just to let the LA hypebeasts know that Destroyer jackets were now available. At least thats what I tookf rom it..

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I believe they just had the LA Nike Destoyer event.

Can someone explain it to me what this is all about?

I went to it cause my boy was DJing.  I guess it was a jacket release party? They had a bunch of destroyer jackets on display.  At first I was like okay.., What am i doing here? ...then I found out it was open bar til midnight.
pimp.gif

Don't really know the point of the party, I guess it was just to let the LA hypebeasts know that Destroyer jackets were now available. At least thats what I tookf rom it..

Back
Top Bottom