Nike Blue Chip - Deron Williams & Brandon Roy

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

B-Roys just hit Canadian retailers....
Can you give info as to what shops they dropped at? i really want these!!
eek.gif

Can someone explain the Rudy Gay logo to me? I just don't get it...

Is it just 2 RGs back to back?

Just got my first 2 pairs from id4kicks. I ordered on Friday I think and they came today from Taiwan. Fastest they've ever been. I love this shoe. Has avery old school feel with the high cut tongue and vis air (haven't had just a vis air shoe since the True Blue retro). Kinda weak that the"B-Roy" is just a pressed vinyl decal instead of direct embroidery. Especially when they embroidered the 7. I'll be looking to scoop up as manyof these as I can in the coming months.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Just got my first 2 pairs from id4kicks. I ordered on Friday I think and they came today from Taiwan. Fastest they've ever been. I love this shoe. Has a very old school feel with the high cut tongue and vis air (haven't had just a vis air shoe since the True Blue retro). Kinda weak that the "B-Roy" is just a pressed vinyl decal instead of direct embroidery. Especially when they embroidered the 7. I'll be looking to scoop up as many of these as I can in the coming months.
Can you post close up picks of the shoes you received?

looks like a commissary shoe............boy i cant wait till B Roy GETS on JB next year. and it will happen!!!

You can get the Roys and D Wills at CHI HOH.

Peep these - I think these are available via Eastbay Vault - correct me if I am wrong...

rlx7ki.jpg

I went to my LOCAL footlocker & what did I see.... the home & aways Blue Chips for Roy & Williams, as well as Lakers away color. Hit me up if youwant either.

Back
Top Bottom