Nike, Bring back the Air Flight Huaraches!

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

Does anyone know what price range these might be in?

I picked up a pair from a local mom and pops store for $30. The White/Maize/Black CW.

$30 from a mom and pop store I go to. She had these in the stockroom forever. Got lucky.

awesome stuff, bro. i lucked into the same exact pair not too long ago, in my right size, but i paid $50. now the old ones sit in the closet. gotta love clearance racks though.

whats the story on the laces?

remember getting the og black and blue as a gift and hated it since it doesnt have a swoosh (or nike check which i call them before)

$30 from a mom and pop store I go to. She had these in the stockroom forever. Got lucky.
These actually look nice. 
And are well worth every bit of $30. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

13s seem to be scarce with any release.

But I'll check and send a PM later. Some joints in Harlem hiding some still I think, lol.

i been looking but haven't seen blk/blue....trust if i did, i woulda scooped that sz 12 up ASAP

i really want the white n yellow and the kobe colorway... Pls nike bring them back i'll dish out 150 for these...

I hate the 03' Retro's I have! The shape is terrible on them, but I got them DS for 10$
smokin.gif

i am here to co-sign

these need to be retroed...nike should do them like the SC trainer IIs release a couple OG color ways and have some fun making a couple new versions.

My pops still has the White/Red pair fresh.
laugh.gif

I traded my black/silver pair for some Infrared 6's years ago at the bball court... saw that all black Nike sign and persuaded my way to glory.
pimp.gif

i thought i was the only 1 who had an eye for these. No mom n pop stores around here(NC) where im at to get for 30$ or 50$. salty. But really would love a pair in sz 12. Nike should remake these kicks just like the movie ppl are remaking all these dam movies.

I'm so annoyed with that^^^^. It's either a sign that they're going to retro the real ones (like the TR Huarache trainers coming out just a little before we started seeing Huarache Trainer retros) or they just decided to do that instead. I'm hoping it's the former.

I just won a pair of the white/black/red ones.... I paid like $130 for em but I had to have them.... Wiz got a concert here next week and I plan on breaking 875327095320953280958058935809 necks with them at his show....

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm so annoyed with that^^^^. It's either a sign that they're going to retro the real ones (like the TR Huarache trainers coming out just a little before we started seeing Huarache Trainer retros) or they just decided to do that instead. I'm hoping it's the former.

That's the only good thing I see about the release. Hopefully it means they'll release the original.

Back
Top Bottom