Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

The Laser Blues are crack, but I want these Limes instead...

6l0ho5t.jpg

Laser Blues are scheduled to be released later this year or early next I believe.

There was a thread in Nike Retro like a week or two back stating so and it even showed catalog pictures.

Laser Blues are scheduled to be released later this year or early next I believe.

There was a thread in Nike Retro like a week or two back stating so and it even showed catalog pictures.

eh those are spruces to me, not limes. I'm down for a laser blue retro, but the bubble gonna be small so whateva..

eh those are spruces to me, not limes. I'm down for a laser blue retro, but the bubble gonna be small so whateva..

Quality on those JD Limes was pretty iffy. Soles cracked with the quickness.

I'd love a US retro of both. So I second this emotion.

Quality on those JD Limes was pretty iffy. Soles cracked with the quickness.

I'd love a US retro of both. So I second this emotion.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

did some searching, supposedly a October 2010 release although the "LE" may stand for leather
frown.gif

wlbtyt.jpg

as well as laser pink womens
2qlu96t.jpg

did some searching, supposedly a October 2010 release although the "LE" may stand for leather
frown.gif

wlbtyt.jpg

2qlu96t.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

frown.gif

wlbtyt.jpg

2qlu96t.jpg
I hope thats not the case (crosses fingers for mesh) but who knows.  

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

frown.gif

wlbtyt.jpg

2qlu96t.jpg
I hope thats not the case (crosses fingers for mesh) but who knows.  

Back
Top Bottom