Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

For those wondering, we will be carrying the Laser Blues later this year.  Once we get closer to the release date, we will be able to give more information.

EastbayRep - Ray

besides ebay nike's webstore is going to get them too, just not sure how limited yet though...

nike-air-max-90-laser-blue-f5-11.jpg

http://f5torefresh.com/20...e-air-max-90-laser-blue/

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those wondering, we will be carrying the Laser Blues later this year.  Once we get closer to the release date, we will be able to give more information.

EastbayRep - Ray
Very nice to know...thanks.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
Very nice to know...thanks.
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
EastbayRep wrote:

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks for the heads up

pimp.gif
EastbayRep wrote:

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks for the heads up

^eh I wouldn't think so fast, but I hope you're right...

anyways this news lately has me

I'm sure the shape will be like the '10 infras but as long as the colors are done well I'll be very happy

^eh I wouldn't think so fast, but I hope you're right...

anyways this news lately has me

I'm sure the shape will be like the '10 infras but as long as the colors are done well I'll be very happy

i think these would look better if they were like the infrareds but with laser blue instead of infrared

i think these would look better if they were like the infrareds but with laser blue instead of infrared

dwEEb813 wrote:

I think he just meant that there would be gray where the white is like the infrareds have. If you compare the two you will see, I cant explain
embarassed.gif

I think the laser blues would sell to a bigger audience than the pinks did, or infrareds if you go by the box.

dwEEb813 wrote:

I think he just meant that there would be gray where the white is like the infrareds have. If you compare the two you will see, I cant explain
embarassed.gif

I think the laser blues would sell to a bigger audience than the pinks did, or infrareds if you go by the box.

He means like these. These are IDs from back when they had actual worthy colors and fabrics....

2uyj0pu.jpg

He means like these. These are IDs from back when they had actual worthy colors and fabrics....

2uyj0pu.jpg

If im not mistaken they had the limes at the grand opening of the new nike store in santa monica... However they are gone now ... i knew i should have copped that night but i chose to grab another pair of infrareds to put into storage for a later day ...

If im not mistaken they had the limes at the grand opening of the new nike store in santa monica... However they are gone now ... i knew i should have copped that night but i chose to grab another pair of infrareds to put into storage for a later day ...

Back
Top Bottom