Nike Can we please get a Nike speed turf Trainer RETRO? AKA Dan Marino

Yes!
pimp.gif

We definitely called them the Heath Shuler's though.
laugh.gif

Maybe that was a DC thing. (Former QB) But he was in the commercial for them. Elevator joint.

Yes!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe that was a DC thing. (Former QB) But he was in the commercial for them. Elevator joint.

add these to a list of about twenty other trainers on the waiting list..

It's crazy that I can list even more in the turf trainer/football trainer genre. I dont know when we'll ever see some of those.. Max Muscles would now be Mini Muscles with the new air bags

add these to a list of about twenty other trainers on the waiting list..

It's crazy that I can list even more in the turf trainer/football trainer genre. I dont know when we'll ever see some of those.. Max Muscles would now be Mini Muscles with the new air bags

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Yes!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

JR, I thought I was the only person who remembered that commercial and referred to them as the Heath Shuler's
roll.gif

Didn't Darrell Green have a regional commercial for these as well?

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Yes!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

JR, I thought I was the only person who remembered that commercial and referred to them as the Heath Shuler's
roll.gif

Didn't Darrell Green have a regional commercial for these as well?

they need to retro alot of the other stuff from the 90s 2. esp the other number Deions.

they need to retro alot of the other stuff from the 90s 2. esp the other number Deions.

I thought I was the only one who wanted them to drop again. A retro of those and the Diamond Turf 2's would be greatly appreciated. Please do it Nike.

I thought I was the only one who wanted them to drop again. A retro of those and the Diamond Turf 2's would be greatly appreciated. Please do it Nike.

These are just really inspired ideas for this retro floating around the retro running/ x-training meetings we hold before every quarter starts, I have great pull here, but if I approve them, or recommended them higher to my super, I do not think I would have support behind me, to go get the molds out and create a model to in turn make samples, only to have my ideas of them (Of which I have been a huge advocate for) be used against me, I would be told that I am senile, and Skateboarding wants me back to do the retro SB line that starts with releases in 4th quarter in 2012, since the Mayan calendar ending in 2012 will bring about the end of the world, I would say though, that I have owned these, and would love to run the streets looting pharmacies in the suburbs on December 21st 2012 for painkillers in the Speed Turf Trainer (sample) and/or retro ones..

These are just really inspired ideas for this retro floating around the retro running/ x-training meetings we hold before every quarter starts, I have great pull here, but if I approve them, or recommended them higher to my super, I do not think I would have support behind me, to go get the molds out and create a model to in turn make samples, only to have my ideas of them (Of which I have been a huge advocate for) be used against me, I would be told that I am senile, and Skateboarding wants me back to do the retro SB line that starts with releases in 4th quarter in 2012, since the Mayan calendar ending in 2012 will bring about the end of the world, I would say though, that I have owned these, and would love to run the streets looting pharmacies in the suburbs on December 21st 2012 for painkillers in the Speed Turf Trainer (sample) and/or retro ones..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Whats up fellow Niketalkers..

dont know how yall feel about these.. but these are straight bannanas..

Nike whats up with a retro?
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
they'd look fire wit some slim/fitted jeans i'll tell you that...bring on da dan marinos...hell bring on OTHER numbers of da deion sanders.
laugh.gif

I will look into it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Whats up fellow Niketalkers..

dont know how yall feel about these.. but these are straight bannanas..

Nike whats up with a retro?
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
they'd look fire wit some slim/fitted jeans i'll tell you that...bring on da dan marinos...hell bring on OTHER numbers of da deion sanders.
laugh.gif

I will look into it.

Back
Top Bottom