Nike Canada Employees & Swoosh.com?

On behalf of a friend that was just hired: 
Wondering if any Nike Canada employees know if they can access Swoosh.com if they have a US shipping address available. I know NDC accepts Canadian credit cards via phone order as long as you have a US shipping address; I'd imagine with the number of Nike operated stores in Ontario near the border, they should be able to apply the same flexibility to their own staff, no?

Anyone that can shed any light on this, it would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by k32m

I know NDC accepts Canadian credit cards via phone order as long as you have a US shipping address

They do? wouldn't both have to match?

I thought the same thing, until I called and confirmed with a sales rep that they will take phone orders w Canadian credit cards as long as the shipping address is US. I'm thinking if they'll do this for customers, they should be able to do the same for employees...

Sounds like it could work. Just clarify if you can ship to a cross-border mailbox or holding service (like Kinek) OR if they need a residential address (e.g., US residing family member/friend)

If this is the case, Nike Canada employees that can work this angle are pretty lucky....

I know we get c-blocked when you call a Nike Outlet and try it as a regular customer though, since in the fine print on Nike.com it states the CC # must have a US based billing address that matches.

They take phone orders with Canadian credit cards/American shipping addresses but you'll have no luck on releases that will sell out immediately, apparently it takes a few days for the payment to process, etc.

No clue about swoosh discounts

Back
Top Bottom