Nike CJ81 Trainer 3

I'm thinking of getting a collection going of his sigs. I was curious if anyone in here can maybe tell me about the fit. Ideally for all the sigs. I wear a size 11 in mostly everything. Any advice or info is very much appreciated. Also, it might sound crazy, but were there fakes or anything of these? I'm just super cautious these days and I see some on eBay that are "without box". Just curious. Thanks.

I'm thinking of getting a collection going of his sigs. I was curious if anyone in here can maybe tell me about the fit. Ideally for all the sigs. I wear a size 11 in mostly everything. Any advice or info is very much appreciated. Also, it might sound crazy, but were there fakes or anything of these? I'm just super cautious these days and I see some on eBay that are "without box". Just curious. Thanks.

Well i cant tell you how the fit is. I do know these day fakes are made on almost every shoe make so be careful. However, the ones that ebay sellers are selling without the box. Come from stores like Ross and Marshalls. In my area I see CJ trainers all the time in Ross. Most fakes are sold with a box.

Last edited:
Well i cant tell you how the fit is. I do know these day fakes are made on almost every shoe make so be careful. However, the ones that ebay sellers are selling without the box. Come from stores like Ross and Marshalls. In my area I see CJ trainers all the time in Ross. Most fakes are sold with a box.

Ok, thanks. Repped. I am super cautious these days since seeing a fake pair of Melos. Its just said. I guess I will do some research and see if anything is out there about fakes. I wish I had a Ross that had them around me lol. Thanks again.

The ones fit TTS, the twos I went up by half a size, pretty snug in the forefoot, and the 3's were TTS for me as well.

Check your Marshalls, I was able to grab the bowling colorway for $20. I've been wanting a pair of these for a while, and although it's not my favorite color for that price I couldn't say no.

Attachments

• IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom