Nike Database

Hello sneakerheads,
I was wondering if there is any way to get an official Nike shoe list or database on which we could check a shoe reference number or colorway ? At least one list per year... that should exist somewhere. Thank you.

Unfortunately, such thing doesn’t exist. There are many shoes from 80’s, 90’s or even early 00’s which Nike can’t even identify what the shoe is even if the pic or the product code is available…

Seriously ?? You really think they dont keep track of each single item they put on sale ?? I mean just to track their sales they should have such a list... i'll keep diggin

Go ahead and let us know if u can find something that’s worth. It’s been discussed here many times and there is no such thing existing as far as I know. Nike Basketball used to have a site called Sole System or so where u can search Nike’s basketball shoes, but it didn’t mean that it included every single Basketball shoes Nike has ever released. (It was missing many models released during 90’s.)

Also, since there are many cases which Nike’s own Customer Support can’t identify what the shoes is even if there’s a product code of that particular model available, I tend to believe Nike doesn’t even have the complete data of the shoes they’ve ever released. Basically, Google does a better job than Nike’s CS in terms of searching Nike items, imo.

Back
Top Bottom