Nike Devin Booker 1

PG and Ky out D Book and Ja in

1694033064242.png

DD836F52-EFB8-499F-8351-980F0F6DA711.jpeg

4AEA8BCF-7674-4EE0-89EC-B7968CA46C46.jpeg

57261866-A9D3-4843-9076-192E94FF6336.jpeg

Last edited:
Stop it man. :lol:
Dude Nike is a multi-billion dollar company that conducts market research before doing things like giving players sigs

Booker was among the top 15 selling jerseys last year.

He plays in one of the fastest growing metro areas in the country and is an all NBA player on a playoff team

And this is before Nike throws marketing dollars behind him

If they price is right, his shoes will move. Kids like Nike, parents like to buy their kids Nike, and Nikes attached to popular players sell.

It is not about if sneakerheads like Devin Booker.

You just hating and hot taking as usual

It’s been a minute since they’ve started a new line from scratch I’m interested in what the DNA looks like for both Ja and Book. You look at the Kyries entire line and the Kobe’s since 08-09 they kinda kept remaking the same shoe and adding/taking away small things.

Dude Nike is a multi-billion dollar company that conducts market research before doing things like giving players sigs

Booker was among the top 15 selling jerseys last year.

He plays in one of the fastest growing metro areas in the country and is an all NBA player on a playoff team

And this is before Nike throws marketing dollars behind him

If they price is right, his shoes will move. Kids like Nike, parents like to buy their kids Nike, and Nikes attached to popular players sell.

It is not about if sneakerheads like Devin Booker.

You just hating and hot taking as usual

Imagine having to do all this to justify a goddamn Book sneaker. :lol:

If the Ja's and Book's are priced right they will sell, I'm thinking maybe in the PG or KD range.....like 120-150. But if they are Lebron range 180-200 + then hell no.

Book loves the Kobe's (as do many players)......it would be cool to see a style similary to the Kobe 5 or 6, low cut or mid cut, with some Zoom air and nice cushioning.

The Kyries' were good but in most models the cushioning was trash....guess they gave that up for more court feel.
Meanwhile the Lebron's are like walking on pillows......

If the Ja's and Book's are priced right they will sell, I'm thinking maybe in the PG or KD range.....like 120-150. But if they are Lebron range 180-200 + then hell no.

Even with the Nike machine behind him, Booker's name ain't gonna bring in $150 shoe sales unless his GF buys every pair they make. Anything higher than $110 is gonna be a tough sell for his kicks, IMO.

Yea that one is hilarious. I don't know how to really share video on here but this was golden too. He could've died 😄

It is not coming out until next season so I doubt we see them before the summer

At best, if the Suns make the finals he might debut them there

But KD and Giannis are probably ahead of Book in order of debuting sigs, question is if he goes before or after Bron

This just makes me think they really should’ve offered Vanessa to build Kobe’s brand like Jordan. Both Booker and Ja were wearing Kobe’s, they would’ve been perfect to continue that with.

Ja pending they really might have to put the entire brand moving forward on this ***** :lol: and Giannis

Booker doesn't have the personality to have a shoe. He's a great player but I never heard anyone say I'm going to the suns game/watch the suns play because of book.

Like, in order to have a shoe you gotta make people give a damn about you. I respect his game but I wouldn't pay to go watch him specifically.

Booker doesn't have the personality to have a shoe. He's a great player but I never heard anyone say I'm going to the suns game/watch the suns play because of book.

Like, in order to have a shoe you gotta make people give a damn about you. I respect his game but I wouldn't pay to go watch him specifically.
:lol: Good grief

Back
Top Bottom