Nike Devin Booker 1

I respect keeping the gimmick up all this time :lol:
IMG_5827.gif

The other feeling I didn’t like after initial games in the Mirage pair (beyond weird traction stickiness on a few random moves) was the relative “bulk” of these. No clue if they’re heavier than Cut 1, Hustle 2, Sabrina, etc, but they certainly feel that way.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Got the hikes in and they feel ok after 1 work out. Went 1/2 size up and still snug on my big toe.
The feel like the Kobe 4 protro with a tapered toe box. Looks great on foot though.

The other feeling I didn’t like after initial games in the Mirage pair (beyond weird traction stickiness on a few random moves) was the relative “bulk” of these. No clue if they’re heavier than Cut 1, Hustle 2, Sabrina, etc, but they certainly feel that way.
image.jpg
image.jpg

do you feel like the tongue on the hikes are thinner compared to the mirage?

Delivered today from Nike.com
A few observations: the materials are NICE, shoe feels a bit heavy, also there is ALOT of heel padding.
I typically fluctuate between a sz 9.5-10, and if I'm ever unsure I lean toward a sz 10 just to be safe...But this shoe is SNUG in a sz 10 and I think its really due to the padding in the heel, its very thick.
Anyways, hope this helps some of you about questions with sizing.

Attachments

• thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    280 KB · Views: 494
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 501
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 45
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    262 KB · Views: 46
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 47
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 45
Just happened to see the all white pair w/ the snake skin swoosh in person, it was fire in my opinion!! (not sure release date on them yet)

Back
Top Bottom