Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

I think anybody reselling these foams should consider donating some $ to the hospital.

I think %10 would be a fair amount, that way the hospital gets an extra $100 and the reseller still has room to make a good profit.

that's fine if you don't agree i'm just stating my opinion.
I personally could not in good conscious sell these and make $700-800 and not donate a penny to the charity they were made for.

I've seen NT members donate ALL of their profit from DB5 sales and I thought that was a very admirable thing to do.
Half these resellers don't even know what there reselling, let alone know what DB stands for probably can't even pronounce the Doernbecher, and don't know the purpose of the charity in the first place.  So its a far stretch.

anyone know what Nike Chicago is doing with the leftovers or did they have a line yesterday?

So crazy the resell prices on these shoes. Dudes in my local sneaker groups acting like it's Flight Club... All I wanted was ONE pair
mad.gif

all gone. they had another line beside the RSVP line and that second line got all the unclaimed pairs

they mismanaged the whole release. my friend was going to pick my pair up for me but he had to be somewhere at 12. the line was a block long.

idk....nike only does this for self promotion when you look deep down into it....

producing 8000+/- pairs that sell out in a instance. when you can produce 25000+ and still sell every single one....:smh:
Nike doesn't make much off of retro Jordan's. All it is for Nike is a marketing tool. The Jordan brand doesn't make close to the amount of money the running division does. The way it works is if you want to sell retros you have to carry and sell a certain amount of the other Jordan brand shoes and apparel. The more you sell the more retros you can carry. That's why places like house of hoops who specialize in basketball always get exclusive retros. Now ask yourself why do retailers want to carry retros? Because they bring in crazy amounts of foot traffic even if they only have 20 pairs of a Jordan retro. As we all know most will have cash on them and walk away not getting them but a very large portion will settle for another shoe like the gloves for example. Nike and Jordan brand could care less about making more shoes because retailers would no longer be at their mercy to buy unwanted product just to get a decent allotment of say 20,00 pair of bel air 5's. That's why a lot of mom and pop stores don't last. In the end they have to mark down all that team Jordan crap and it kills their bottom line. The same is being practiced with the Lebron's just look at the forging iron release or the corks.

so who was lucky enough to walk in their niketown today and see DB 10s/Foams on the self? Some guy posted on twitter of doing so, Im not gonna waste my time trying that at DC lol

Nice, How are the 10s in person? And which one you like the best out of all 3? I personally was on the fence with the DB 10s but after seeing some on feet videos and pictures, it's not bad at all. 10s model are the most undesirable compared to  the 5s and 3s in general, but these DB ones are definitely spiced up with the color, design, and clear soles. Can't wait to get mine this coming week.

Last edited:
Idk about anyone else but I'm liking my 10's more than any of my other DB's. So much detail on the toe box and around the upper mid. The stitching is great, overall quality is great. I wish I had a better cam then my iPhone so I could zoom in. All I can say is they look much better in person than I anticipated.

Back
Top Bottom