Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

Damn, will be in the car driving to LA on 11/9...Where on the internet will these be sold?
nerd.gif
Reading is Fundamental...cant believe you dont know where they are going to release

Amen.....^^^^^ why be a d!ck to someone who asked an honest question??? What's wrong with asking questions?

These will be only be available on
nikestore. Com on the day of the release..

Amen.....^^^^^ why be a d!ck to someone who asked an honest question??? What's wrong with asking questions?

These will be only be available on
nikestore. Com on the day of the release..
Right on, appreciate it.

"NT changed" is a phrase you hear nowadays because it use to be community oriented where others help one another with info, now it's just "keep it to myself" mentality.

And reading is fundamental, but I wasn't gonna dig through all 10+ pages and it wasn't on the first page where info is normally placed >D.

I'm a huge fan of foams and a huge fan of the doernbecher foam colorway. Probably gonna be too hard to cop, but I'll try anyways. Looking forward to the Oreo 5s as I need a black and white pair of kicks to go with my new work uniform.

Last edited:
^ Yeah if you could somehow find a way to acquire 5-10 pairs of them.

Last edited:
Will worry about retail first b4 I consider aftermarket values

I'm wondering how Nike is going to tweet it out? Are they going to tweet them out separately or just The DB Freestyle Collection is avaliable?

I'm wondering how Nike is going to tweet it out? Are they going to tweet them out separately or just The DB Freestyle Collection is avaliable?
My guess is freestyle collection. Did the same with the N7 pendleton collection.

Back
Top Bottom