Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

Smdh UPS left my foams outside the door and someone stole them... Crazy because by the time i got the notification that they left them at the front door i called wifey (never heard a bell ring) and she looked outside and everywhere and NADA!

The old man neighboor saw the box when it was sitting there but thats about it.... Smh ima bout to go rogue in this building...

Called UPS and in order for them to "start" the investigation i must contact the shipper first... This is ******** wonder what nike going to do probably refund doubt they will send another pair smh
Might want to edit that signature.

nerd.gif
Exposed! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Smdh UPS left my foams outside the door and someone stole them... Crazy because by the time i got the notification that they left them at the front door i called wifey (never heard a bell ring) and she looked outside and everywhere and NADA!

The old man neighboor saw the box when it was sitting there but thats about it.... Smh ima bout to go rogue in this building...

Called UPS and in order for them to "start" the investigation i must contact the shipper first... This is ******** wonder what nike going to do probably refund doubt they will send another pair smh

Yea I take no chances. I always call UPS in the morning to hold my packages.

:smh: ppl be dirty nowadays. I remember when the ups guy would knock at the door, now they just leave the **** there

UPS did the same thing to me today, luckily I reside in a good neighborhood, so the package was still there.

PO

I always send it to work, or at least a place I know someone will be home (Grandma's House) lol

Db 10 are ugly as hell. The foams is that fire tho. Surprised prices dropped so low for these thangs

Are the roshes still around? im looking for a size 7. Sending back a 7.5 to ndc that was too big for my lady.

Are the roshes still around? im looking for a size 7. Sending back a 7.5 to ndc that was too big for my lady.

Roshes run a half size big from my understanding. Just got my first pair and they are to big. Copped the wife the DB roshes on release day in her size and I have a feeling they are going to be to big.

Was just trying to do a favor to help someone out... didn't realize it would be an issue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom