Nike Draft Lottery Pack

From kixandthecity.com
[h1]Nike Air Pippen 1 Draft Lottery Pack Seattle Supersonics Scottie Pippen[/h1]

seattle-pippen-1.jpg

seattle-pippen-2.jpg

[h1]Nike Air Max Sensation Draft Lottery Pack Orlando Magic Chris Webber[/h1]

draft-pack-nike-air-max-sensation-1.jpg

draft-pack-nike-air-max-sensation-2.jpg

So I've been waiting for like 10 + years for a CWebb retro (that last time didn't count, they did white/black, white/red, white/royal/maize, every color BUT the OG white/navy) and this is what they give me? I'm hoping it's a sign of future retro plans so I can get my OG colorway, and I'm hoping they also retro the OG black/white/red color, but these... I don't know about these. Might try them on when they drop and consider doing a black lace switch just cause I've been wanting the shoe for a while, but I doubt it.

Those sonics are just too much all over the place. Maybe if they switched the green midsole and the yellow air bubble around, I don't know....

^I was thinking the same thing with those CWebb's.

HOPEFULLY it's a sign that Nike has plans to bring em' back.

What the %%$% does pippen have to do with the supersonics?
What the %%$% does CWebb have to do with the magic?

This is ridiculous.
The CWebbs may sit so i may consider on sale price

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

What the %%$% does pippen have to do with the supersonics?
What the %%$% does CWebb have to do with the magic?

This is ridiculous.
The CWebbs may sit so i may consider on sale price
That's who originally drafted those players and traded them on draft day 

^ Damn you're right... I feel dumb lol
Guess I let the frustration with the colorways get to me

I like those Pippens but I have always been a sucker for that particular silhouette. Probably won't be able to get them if they're limited though...

It's OK, we understand your frustration.  Even using those colorways, they could have done better.  For the Orlando CWebbs they could have just done these on the right: (might as well drop the ones on the left while you're at it.)
webber.jpg

Pippens cool
Sensations...........not so much

looking to see what else, if anything, they're going to release

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

It's OK, we understand your frustration.  Even using those colorways, they could have done better.  For the Orlando CWebbs they could have just done these on the right: (might as well drop the ones on the left while you're at it.)
webber.jpg
You know they'll drop the CW hoop logo, as they did last time. If they did the Blacks right with the CW, I'd cop. These shoes bring back a lot of memories for me.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by StevieO

Is there a date on this pack yet?
6/15
but both will be outlet bound mark my words
I doubt they'll hit outlets.  If they have a 'QS" or "Limited" tag they'll sell out regardless or whether the majority of people like them.  Personally I like the Pippens and will try to cop but pass on the CW's

Hey these are a HoH exclusive correct? So I live in MA and from what I understand we don't have a full house of hoops, since that is the case do you think that these will drop at alternate stores?

Back
Top Bottom