Nike Dunk High Supreme East Coast Gucci*Available Online and some stores*

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

ninjahood wrote:
gabrielo0 wrote:
Originally Posted by pipe slaya

i dont think the quality is all that bad.. people will wish they bought these when those SB's hit the 250+ mark.....

agreed.

thats what im afraid of.....
pickyourshoes was just cleaned out, expect da same with nike.com again.

both da SB and da clark kents will be hard to find in a few months....da smart thing is to cop da kents cuz at least you ain't gotta worry bout skate shopsprice gouging

i know they arent fake but it just seems like they are, why are they releasing these when the guccis are coming out?

copped a pair for 90 around da hood, lemme tell you that these are probably da most durable dunks i've ever had da pleasure of owning..
pimp.gif

da leathers are just butter soft and da sneaker's build screams craftsmanship.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

digging-a-grave.jpg

laugh.gif
Nah, I'm playin'...

I might end up pulling the trigger on these after all.

Quality on these > Quality of the SB's by a mile.

But that denim keeps calling my name...

The thing about the sb's..... You can fray the denim yourself using a needle... You can use the ECCO leather conditioner to improve the look of the huntergreen leather (I'll see if I can get some before after pix) I just love the way the tongue is the green mesh with red accents...and a deeper red overallthen the clarks.... shoe shape is another story though...the gucci SBs seem to look a little like AJ1 in the toebox (I think its the way the lace eyelets arespaced out...but I still need to break my pair in.....)

i seen da SB gucci's in person..they not touchin da quality of da clark gucci's...they got em beat by a mile, da leather is too superior.

Back
Top Bottom