Nike Dunk Low Premium SB Angel & Devil

The release date is March. MSRP is $92

via kix-files.com

After some delays of shipment we finally got this particular Dunk SB Low on our hands are we are excited after seeing the insole. A theme featuring Angel andDevil. The common medieval depiction of the Devil was that of a goat-like face with horns and small beard.

The shoe features soft leather and Kermit like material on the upper while using black denim at back heel. A fresh and special tongue tag is specially madeup for it with red outstanding stitching. Now available at our online store.

nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-angel-devil-1.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-angel-devil-6.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-angel-devil-2.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-angel-devil-3.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-angel-devil-4.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-angel-devil-0.jpg

Sometime this month SB's don't have an exact date

But those aren't bad quality looks great

I'd like to know the retail
nerd.gif

Has anyone else lost all interest in SB Dunks? I have not seen one I liked in months - like at least 6-8 months. They are doing a much better job with theBlazer line.

6-8 months...longer than that for me...last pair of dunks I really like were the unfuturas(don't like that name) and before that it was the dooms....theseare so-so but I don't like leather used on dunks...its gets really beat down quickly...but thanks for the pic...the insole is interesting....

Red ruins it.

Makes the double swoosh look even more horrible.

I would've been okay with white or gold, but red?

Yeah yeah, red for the devil blah blah blah. Who cares? Why even have a theme for a shoe?

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Red ruins it.

Makes the double swoosh look even more horrible.

I would've been okay with white or gold, but red?

Yeah yeah, red for the devil blah blah blah. Who cares? Why even have a theme for a shoe?

double swoosh ruins it..... very typical of SB dunks..... anything that comes close to being decent, there's always one little detail that spoils the wholeshoe

Originally Posted by piluchavez

I am probably the only person that doesn't like ANY kind of denim on shoes.

Nah u not the only one

These are pretty decent tho. Looks like the denim is only on the back Nike piece. I may pick these up if I still like after seeing in person

I don't get how the colors on that shoe relate to either ants or angels and devils. Possibly two of the biggest reaches ever
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom