Nike Dunk Low Premium SB Angel & Devil

sports059.jpg

pass. to hypebeast.

These are part of the new Nike SB Custom Series, customized by Darryl Angel. Ad is seen in the new CCS catalog

These aren't that bad but seems like a stretch with the theme and colorway...

these are nice, id cop if i ever saw SB's in a store.

Too many fakes on ebay.

They are NICE in person. The toebox and tongue is denim and so is the area around the Nike sign on the heel (heel tab?). My only qualms is that the tonguecreases pretty easily because of the lack of stuffing. (Stop being so cheap Nike!!!) Because of the denim, it straightens out and looks fine wearing them, butby itself, it looks sad. Colorway reminds me a little of the Send Helps and like a baby blue version of the J-Packs (Cookie Monsters).
I copped - $95.

357316203.jpg

yea i don't like how the tongues onthe 09 sbs are they are not stuffing them as much but still a nice sneaker and i always cut the elastic off mine because it hurts the sides of my feet and thetongue can stand out more but hay that just me

Most def. this shoe is like dat, not bad....... simple black and light blue.... subtle red. Copped if price is right....

These shoes are very nice in person. Supreme and DQM are charging $92. Blades is charging $110 for them.

Back
Top Bottom