nike dunk sb hi FLOM custom

Hey, what up NT? Here I have a pair of dunk SB hi FLOM customs. These were not made by me, as they were made by sharp020 (moderator) of nsb.org, so all creditgoes to him. The shoe was reconstructed, meaning they were taken apart --sole and upper-- and restiched together. The print is made out of canvas just like theones nike made with FUTURA. The only difference between this and the ones nike made is the slight difference of print, the brown suede instead of leather, andno FL logo on the heels. If anyone knows how to get the FL logo on to the heels please tell. Enjoy the pics, and any positive or negative feedback is greatlyappreciated.

those are one of the sickest customs ive seen. id be fooled into thinknig they were FLOM's too

Dope
pimp.gif

to MrKrispy1183 please read correctly as i have stated i did not make these shoes. they were made by sharp020 from nsb.org.

My mistake, skipped past quite a bit of the text in your first post. Regardless, if sharp was the one to build the shoe, it'd be safe to say he could havestitched the FL on the side before reassembly. Other than that, it would look quite fugazi.

^^^i didnt stitch it because its full grain suede, in my original post i said it was really hard to work with it, the brown threads alone kept breaking on mequite often, so i wasnt able to embroidery. hey infamousAIR45, did HYPE(mod) from ISS sell you these shoes? or are you HYPE? i've been wondering what hadhappened to these shoes, seems like they were taken well care of.

destroy 1 yeah there a 9.5 though if you wear a 10 you could fit them. and to sharp nah im not hype, and yeah he sold them.

Back
Top Bottom