Nike Dunk SB High-Quagmire

whether you like them or not, in person they look a little better than whatever judgment you are making from online pics

Yeah I dunno ...something about these rubs me the wrong way....I'm usually all for loud shoes...but these are "loud ugly" imo. To each his/herown tho.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

laugh.gif

Looks like Nike SB is running out of creative ideas.
nah this is 09 best sb release so far....next them red blazers
smokin.gif
These don't even compare to the Red Blazer's
eyes.gif
its only these 2 in 09...whatchu talking bout..the blazers are simple...both are copped for me

I'm not gonna lie, these look more appealing the more I look at them,
but still, I'm gonna pass, for now...

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

lol u really like ur blazers redrum....every post i see that has to relate to blazer ur behind it or somewhere not to far.....but ur right those red blazers are serious
Yup, I'm kinda on a Blazer spree, I copped like four pairs in the past week or two
pimp.gif

I love blazer's.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Drop at my spot on Saturday for $115. I'll prolly get mine tomorrow night before they close.

And what spot is this? If you don't mind me asking. I'm in Cincinnati also.

As a matter of fact, these do remind me a bit of the Supreme highs. Which is why I kinda wanted em. Unfortunately DQM already sold out. Anyone know if Supremedropped this shoe yet? If not, when?

These look good in the last few pics...I was on the fence about these at 1st...kinda leaning towards a yes..still need to see them in person

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

These look good in the last few pics...I was on the fence about these at 1st...kinda leaning towards a yes..still need to see them in person
my feelings exactly, gotta see em in person.

Back
Top Bottom