Nike Dunk SB - Superhero/Villain Pack

primesole

Banned
Mods please lock if posted already.

The pack includes Spiderman, Batman, Boba Fett and Storm Tropper. Spidermans will release to Nike SB accounts next month and Batmans in December. No info onrelease date on the other two. Please share if you know when.

Batmans

Spiderman

Boba Fett

Venoms

pretty piss poor attempt imo. A "real" super hero pack would be the Dunks Peter Parker wore, the Flightposites the Green Goblin wore and the Jordan7's Batman rocked.

^ Yeah, I think they will all release between November to December. Only one i would think of copping is the Storm Troppers. Very clean shoe.

If only those Spidermans were a hi top..
ohwell.gif
The Storm Troopers are nicethough, might cop

Those black and white highs also go by the nickname of "Venom's" and will release
in November along with the Spiderman mids. Boba Fett's are out now.

The Black/white high are a must for me.
Haven't decided on the Spiderman mids yet, might cop, might not.
They remind me of the shark lows, which is a good thing. But, I'm kinda trying to get away from
mids. I don't like the batman's or the boba fett's.

One more thing the black/white highs and the spiderman mids are on preorder right now
at industrialrideshop.com

Jokers were the only ones interesting (I would like Batman's and Spiderman's if I didn't despise Mids) but I will remain with no SB's in mylineup.

all the good ones(jokers) got scrapped and the crap are set to release. the last ones are preety tight though

Back
Top Bottom