Nike Dunk SB 'Yellow' Lobster - Detail Photos (From sneakernews.com)

red--ok cool/creative, blue--ok, yellow--thankfully they chose the red to release first, exclusive or not these are not cool

Blue>Red>>>>>Yellow
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Did anyone see the pair on Ebay? Well apparently he chased down the girl who won the only pair available to the public at Sneaker Pimps and bought them off her for 1,300. Now he is also one of Concepts in Boston biggest bulk buyers, so when your waiting on line and you number 3 and the guys in front of you took a 10 an 11 and when its your turn there is no 12?........Blame him. Well I've heard from very reliable sorces that "spongey" of Concepts is pissed that he listed the Yellow Lobster on Ebay because his listings are out of Mass and it looks like Concepts gave him a pair. Now who cares right? I guess Nike told Concepts "None of these better hit Ebay." So he is cut off now. I love Karma!
That's what the hobby has become now.

Such is life.

1997 - 2003 has passed and ain't coming back...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

they can keep those and all the other lobster SB Dunk's.
all of em are
sick.gif
imo.
This.. Its funny the try to create hype on these even though they are fugly. The friend and family that got them can keep that trash.

^^You just quote yourself??? That's weird. All of the lobsters are crap, but these are way worse than the red and blue. I can't wait to see resellerstry and profit off these yellow pieces of $$+#.

Originally Posted by kickinit102

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by chamorro

Wba the?? Too for me..
what?!?
and u dug this up to say that???????????? i vote for ban!
He dug up a lot of threads just to say something stupid.
yea i noticed that as i was browsing around... looks like he might be trying to sell something after he gets his 300 posts lmao

Back
Top Bottom