Nike Dunk Wars...What Do You Think??

check it out here...
I just checked it out today...and in my opinion it may be the worst ad campaign that Nike has put together in a while..... what do yo uthink?
remember those Dr. Funk days??? hahahahha

it may be the worst ad campaign that Nike has put together in a while

alien.gif

The worst? Are you kidding me?!

The Roswell Rayguns/70s theme was genius in promoting their athletes. They weren't trying to push a product more or less. A lot of those guys in thecommercial became household names. The commercial was also influenced by NBA Street which had came out at the same time.

WT F??? They have a Terminator in there. Wow.... Really honoring the past by just grouping in a Terminator into the drunk category. Can't wait for thehypebeasts to just start calling all Terminators - Dunk Highs.

AND

They said the Supreme Dunk released at LA Supreme, which didn't even exist when these were released. Who the $%#! is running this thing?

BUT

All of the cheerleaders in Dunk Highs
devil.gif
eek.gif

hahah that campaign was awesome. i remember those days. man, those vc1s are fresssh, i wish i had an extra pair
frown.gif

i really want to visit rucker park one day... would it be dangerous for a tourist? hah

Rucker dangerous?? no way man!! Uts straight up there just don't go at night hahaha thts when the freaks come out. The BB4's....hands down the bestkicks to hoop in...EVER! haha. LBJII also get props.
Stringer Bell....I was talkin about the dunk wars not the Dr Funk....Dr Funk may have been the best commercial that Nike ever put out....outside of the JordanAd's haha. Freestyle Hoops and Soccer also get mad props. Speakin of which you guys ever see the Nike ad's overseas for soccer....er futbol? Theressome good stuff out there! Gotta compete with Adidas in their own playing field I guess. Good competition gives them an edge. saying tht jordan would neverhave been jordan with out
patrick &
John &
Charles &
Xavier &....
Pat.... hahahaa
I know i know blasphemy.....

Note that this is a Canadian campaign. They had a running feature with Sneaker Pimps Canada.

I wasn't 100% sure till I read the Privacy Policy. It explains why the heads that are picking the dunks are both running Canadian shops...

and Swoshmn, for some reason I've seen terminators referred to as dunks in the past...it was damn weird.

Uuuuh.... the Supremes were released in 2005..... a month after the Tiffany's?????????? LMAO!! You gotta be kidding me.....

Dunk Wars is stupid. Why are there Terminators vs. the Syracuse Dunks?

Sneaker Pimps is the epitome of hypebeast imo.

Back
Top Bottom