Nike Element 87 Sizing inquiry

Good day, Niketalk! I've created an account for the sole purpose of asking the fit of the Nike Element 87. I hope you could help me. I don't have a lot of Nikes in my collection so I'm not sure what size to get.

I'm a size 10 in almost all of my Adidas.. (EQT 93/17, Iniki, NMD R2, Prophere), but 10.5 in Deerupt. I have an NMD R1 which is a size 9.5, but its kind of tight at the width.

I have a size 10 Air Max One, but its width is tight. Its wearable, but overtime my feet starts to hurt because of its narrowness. This is the only Nike I have at the moment and I can't fit an actual Element 87 as I will only order it online (local stores doesn't have it).

To sum it up, I think I'm a size 9.5 (atleast in adidas) with wide feet thats why I always get a 10.

My question is what size should I get for the Element 87? Is a size 10 okay or should I get a 10.5? Getting a size 10 is more convenient as I know a reseller who's only selling it at SRP sort of near my place and he doesn't allow me to fit the shoe haha. I'm planning to cop the Total Orange CW. They look fire. Thanks for the replies and god speed!

I have the oranges and went TTS (10.5) but I have to wear thick(sh socks with them as they cut into my heel crazy the first time I wore them.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom