Nike Element React 55

I’m gonna check my local champs to see if they still have that black/white 55 on sale for $100.

I don’t have a 55 pair yet and those are perfect for me, I have like a 4-5 rotation these days and I can add those.

On NDC they women’s...
VcFfhoZV3BSNy.gif

Anyone have the -402 in hand/on foot yet? Contemplating those for $104 with a promo I have. Thanks in advance if you can post pics, sizing (I went with 10 in the only 55s I tried, I'm a true 9.5), impressions of the colorway...
402.jpg

Edit: Looks like sneakernews posted more images with a 5/20 release elsewhere. Still looks like a great colorway, but nobody can beat Nike’s photography.

Last edited:
Anyone have the -402 in hand/on foot yet? Contemplating those for $104 with a promo I have. Thanks in advance if you can post pics, sizing (I went with 10 in the only 55s I tried, I'm a true 9.5), impressions of the colorway...
402.jpg

Edit: Looks like sneakernews posted more images with a 5/20 release elsewhere. Still looks like a great colorway, but nobody can beat Nike’s photography.
Not on feet but a real pic
9396E776-41D5-40F9-A3A9-618E0922B376.jpeg

Any more info on the “Tie Dye” on the last page? Really like the upper with the black midsole.

Back
Top Bottom