Nike Element React 55

Went with these SBB inspired

B142983D-9ABA-4093-8595-DB79A3C7440B.jpeg
63C97CB5-B07E-4542-A506-F503A98DF4A4.jpeg
874BE2A0-8726-45A5-9B5F-BBA958BB05A7.jpeg

Was able to get the bluish/purple pair at the employee store today, one of the shoes I was hoping theyd have going in, so pretty excited

I think those are dope, but I wouldn't pay the premium price for them. I just received my ID's and I am very dissatisfied with them

I'd rather ID the presto react than this one again

IMG_20190603_213859.jpg

I'll try to get a better photo when the gym clears out.

For $170.00 ($185 taxed), I wished the newer $140 id's were up back in early May. The "Cyber" color I used on this id doesn't look as good as "volt" color. I think volt would have been much better ( volt is color the option on the $140 id's). Aside for my dislike of the color, the quality is pretty darn good.

Edit: the crinkled woven base is a lot better than the leno mesh.

Having 2 ispa, and this element 55 id, I will focus on presto reacts or epic react 2's on a heavy discount.

Last edited:
Those don’t look bad at all, IMO. Thanks for sharing!

I’m planning to use my 20% off code on 3-4 premium designs ($128 each).

I also ordered one close to the launch. I can’t wait to see how they turned out.

IMG_20190603_213859.jpg

For $170.00 ($185 taxed), I wished the newer $140 id's were up back in early May. The "Cyber" color I used on this id doesn't look as good as "volt" color. I think volt would have been much better ( volt is color the option on the $140 id's). Aside for my dislike of the color, the quality is pretty darn good.

Having 2 ispa, and this element 55 id, I will focus on presto reacts or epic react 2's on a heavy discount.
I’m gonna hold of on purchasing another pair until I see mine but as far as the color that’s a personal taste issue...

Last edited:
IMG_20190603_213859.jpg

How is the material on the upper? Do you have any reg 55s to compare it to?

I don't have any 55's, but compared to my two ispa's, the upper is as good as those. The upper feels thin and light and of good quality with the crinkled woven base.

I felt much better about the purchase when I did finally tried them on. Comfortable all around.

Back
Top Bottom