Nike Element React 55

Cleaned up at the outlet for F&F. Finally got my second pair of black whites (had to double up) along with this dope windbreaker all for $113 out the door :nthat:.
30C8702E-1F1D-4DA0-A4A6-F014C9D28BC1.jpeg

Dope jacket/windbreaker

Nike React Element 55 “Script Swoosh”
Color: Black/University Red-White
Style Code: CK9285-001
Release Date: August 10, 2019
Price: $130
Nike-React-Element-55-Script-Swoosh-CK9285-001-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-React-Element-55-Script-Swoosh-CK9285-001-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-React-Element-55-Script-Swoosh-CK9285-001-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-React-Element-55-Script-Swoosh-CK9285-001-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-React-Element-55-Script-Swoosh-CK9285-001-Release-Date-5.jpg

Nike-React-Element-55-Script-Swoosh-CK9285-001-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike React Element 55
Color: Wolf Grey/Teal Nebula-Black-Red Orbit
Style Code: CQ9705-002
Price: $130
Nike-React-Element-55-Teal-Nebula-CQ9705-002-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-React-Element-55-Teal-Nebula-CQ9705-002-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-React-Element-55-Teal-Nebula-CQ9705-002-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-React-Element-55-Teal-Nebula-CQ9705-002-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-React-Element-55-Teal-Nebula-CQ9705-002-Release-Date-5.jpg

Anyone else having issue where the heel is rubbing your achilles causing blister? What a bummer 'cause I like the shoes.
Lengthwise, I like .5 size down but the first set of lace holes dig into the top of my foot when I bend my foot. When I go TTS it's not as bad.

Such a shame, it's a nice silo and lots of sweet CWs but I might just limit myself to one pair. Comfort is almost as important as aesthetics these days for me.

Such a shame, it's a nice silo and lots of sweet CWs but I might just limit myself to one pair. Comfort is almost as important as aesthetics these days for me.

This^^
Sometimes I blame my feet for not able to enjoy UB or any other "lifestyle" shoes for that reason.

How are these for an all day wear? Thinking about copping some ID's for disney.

I’m looking to pick up a pair of White/Game Royal BQ6167-100 and White/University Red BQ6167-102

Lowest I can find is $90 on NDC. Anywhere cheaper? Coupons?

I have a few questions about these. Are they true to size and how's the stability? I live in San Francisco so I have to deal with walking hills and I don't wanna roll my ankle while walking downhill.

I have a few questions about these. Are they true to size and how's the stability? I live in San Francisco so I have to deal with walking hills and I don't wanna roll my ankle while walking downhill.
Not a stability shoe for sure it’s just a fabric upper Epics would be better for lockdown...

Not a stability shoe for sure it’s just a fabric upper Epics would be better for lockdown...
Thanks for the reply, I guess I will go for the Odyssey Flyknit 2's over these guys then. Is it true that for those and the Epic React you have to go a half a size(or full size) up?

Is this an 55 or 87?

I’m guessing 87 with the translucent upper.

looks like they're releasing a pack of 3 with a pink/white and pink/black pair. limited release based off the numbers but theyre doing a preorder for $1500 for the pack. retail price on all of them are pretty high too and everyone who buys will prob put them up for resell.

big supporter of the cause and really like the white/pink pair the most, but dont think i can justify dropping $500 for them

Gym red sz 11 on stockx for $50. I grabbed a third pair. Comfiest shoe nike has right now.

Back
Top Bottom